Life Changing Moments

Self Belief
"Finding faith will always be the hardest"

I have come to know from my own personal experiences, that it takes a lot of things in a person to find faith in overall life! And I believe that it was "so worth it."
Yeah so I've come a long way in my recovery and yes I have so much more to offer the word now that I've come to a great point in my life and with my recovery to go out and achieve the impossible.
Regardless of all that happened, other than all that I learned and can benefit and use throughout the rest of my life; I'm more than just proud of my progress and successes with my recovery. Though I believe I am ready as per taking a change readiness test which says I'm ready for change!

This sign from the change readiness test tells me that I'm ready for new change and that I'm more closer than ever to receiving the new change. But one other thing is that I'll know and be able to say yes because I know I'm ready.
What else is tehre to know and tell if I'm ready, when it comes with a focus area of my love life. In which I don't have one yet except for self love, family love and friendship love!

And so I'm always gonna choose to feed the right wolf: light and hope because I do believe I'm ready and I'm willing to make the necessary changes as well as adapting well with the changes and all else when preparing myself before and during the new change.
And either way, I'm happy, proud and looking 'forward' to what's gonna happen in my life next!