Love

Oh that love we want from others not just from our romantic partner but our family and even friends too. Like in the previous chapter, stated that with the quote from The Fosters, parents in our society have lived their lives before we were born with their own lifestyle and mindsets. And from that, has made them and the reasons why they have parented us the way they have over the years.

This method they use is wrong, unhealthy and danger to all kids health (overall: physical, emotional and mental health). But of course when we state that we believe they are: stubborn, blind, and closed-minded, they deny it and put the blame, pity and shame on us. That we are the only one that needs to work on ourselves. That they don't need to do any work in the process of that at all.

And that's where they are wrong. It can't be a one-way street here. Both partners whether its with bf/gf, friends or parents vs kids, both sides must do their fair share of their parts towards the results they want. They want change from their kids, they must open their eyes on the level of being completely open for anything. And by anything, I mean accepting the things they won't like, disagree nor want their daughters and sons to work on. Because they believe it as the wrong way and the wrong things to focus on as well as not being important to them being parents of their daughters and sons.