Words

To start off here, I'd like to say that sex isn't everything in a relationship. It's important to have in a relationship but it should never be forced into a partner or a person.

If you want a real and honest relationship with someone, you need to only enjoy all that they are and the perks of dating them but don't force anything too soon. If they wanna have sex, they will tell or let you know when they are ready. But don't get impatient when it takes longer than you may think. If you want to be with them, you must be patient.

Ask around about how others remain patient with their partner when it comes to the right moment when they're ready for sex and to not rush into the "I Love You" stage.

Plus, sex isn't everything like I first stated. It's about the friendship and relationship you have outside the bedroom. The fun, romantic and memorable moments you have with them. Celebrating your 3, 6 months , 1+ years of dating. Your anniversary when you first met, your first date, first day of relationship.

So don't seek a "fuck buddy" we already have more than enough of those, we need more of those hornet, real, loyal, sincere, loving, kind, romantic, patient and worthy of our time to spend time with and to get to know on a level outside the bedroom. Don't force or rush anything. Just let the relationship flow go natural.