Advice

A week had gone bye, I had mostly forgotten about Craig and I hadn't spoken to him since the break up-ish thing. The day of the play had rolled around and I felt slightly confident. I memorized all of my lines and Mr.Macky said he was proud of me. I felt like I was on top of the world, which is a feeling I don't think I've ever had. No one even cared about me and Craig.

   Just when all seemed well, I stepped out on stage and all faces in the audience seemed to disappear, except for one. That one was the face of Craig Tucker. In that moment I realized, everyone else might not care about me and Craig, but I cared about me and Craig. I collapsed and crawled backstage slowly. I heard Mr.Macky doing my lines for me. I sat in a ball unmoving. I know it was all fake but I miss it, I miss holding hands, I miss hugging, I miss him giving me kisses on my forehead, I miss everything. I'm not gay though, but why would I miss it? Tears streamed down my face. Maybe I'm just gay for Craig. I realized in that moment, I need him back.

   I went home and locked myself in my room without even looking at my parents. I need someone who has experience with this stuff. Stan! Yeah that's it, I can ask Stan; he's gotten Wendy back time and time again.

   I ran to his house. His dad told me he was upstairs in his room. I walked in and screamed. He and Kyle were making out on the floor. "Ahh Tweek what are you doing here?" Kyle screamed getting off of Stan. "I j-just came to ask him for some advice!" I replied. "Well make it quick!" Stan snapped. "Be nice Stan!" Kyle yelled. "I just w-wanted to know how to get someone back after breaking up with them, gah wait! Craig might not even be gay! I'm so stupid!" I face palmed. "What do you mean? You dated him, of course he's gay, or at least bi." Kyle said. "No!" I replied "It was all fake! Or I thought it was, it was for him but... I miss it. He probably doesn't but I do."

"Hold on, so you faked being gay? Why?" Stan interrupted. "Because the town would have plunged into a depression if we hadn't. Maybe you can still help, you guys are a thing now right?" I asked. "Why else would we be making out Tweek?"

"Maybe you-"

   "That was rhetorical!" He interrupted again. "Well who had a crush on who and how did you tell the other?" I asked. "Well" Kyle began "I had a crush on Stan and when I realized I immediately went to his house and said 'Stan let's stop being Super Best Friends and be Super Duper Best Friends' and then he said 'was that a pickup line?' and I said yes and he said ok and went back inside and the next day he kissed me in homeroom."

   "Gah! I don't have your other worldly confidence!" I shouted. "Maybe if he thinks you can drive." Stan suggested. "But I can't drive!"

   "So we make him think you can!" He led me into his garage. "My dad gave me the keys." He said. "Wait but you're not old enough to take the test yet!" I said. "My dad just trusts me." He replied. He pushed me into the drivers seat and put the key into the ignition for me. "Now drive." He said getting into the back with Kyle. I floored it and turned sharp out of the driveway. "Slowdown!" Kyle shouted. "I can't my foot's stuck!"

   "How?"

   "It's under something!" I slammed the break with my other foot slowing us down a bit. "Oh why did I think this would be a good idea for Tweek?" Stan cried. He climbed up front and got my foot off the gas but got his hand stuck on it. Suddenly the car bounced. "What was that?" Stan asked. "You killed Kenny!" Kyle yelled at him. "Oh god, I'm such a bastard!" He replied. "Guys we've got bigger problems!" I pointed to the windshield. We were headed straight for a cliff. "Guys bail!" Stan shouted. "The car is going to fast!" Kyle yelled. We all screamed as the car went over the cliff.

   We splashed into the river below. "Oh thank god we were near the river." Said Kyle. But what are we gonna do now!" I screamed. "We're completely submerged!" I panicked and pounded the window. "Tweek stop you might break it!" Stan shouted. But it was to late the window shattered and water started rushing in. We opened the doors and swam out. We floated for what seemed like hours until we saw a riverbank. We swam over to it and walked into a nearby plot convenience. "Hello welcome to the plot convenience!" The man inside shouted "We have all of the things that don't make much sense but make it easier for you to write a story without much effort!"

   "Do you have a phone?" Stan asked. "If it's convenient we got it!" Stan took the payphone off the wall and called 911.

   Soon a huge crowd gathered. I sat on the edge of the ambulance with my eyes closed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and sitting next to me is none other than Craig Tucker.