The Return of Pip

The smoke cleared. I rubbed my eyes, I couldn't believe it but standing on stage was Pip! He hadn't even aged since he died. "Pip is that actually you?" Kyle asked. "Righto old chap! And who might you be?" He replied. "I'm Kyle, remember we went to school together before you...uh...died."

   "This cannot be true, that kid isn't yet passed fourth grade."

   "Yes I am, it's been 6 years, and everyone is older. This is Stan." He said, grabbing Stan by his collar. "Agh, you're choking me!" Stan shouted. Kyle loosened his grip. "Cartman is over there throwing chicken boned into the cliff divers pool, Jimmy is in the corner playing five flutes at once, Craig is behind you flipping off the principal, and Kenny's burnt corpse is next to you."

   "I'm not dead this time!" Kenny shouted giving a thumbs up. "Why didn't you mention me? Am I not being noticeable enough? Should I be more noticeable? Gah this is to much pressure!" I shouted. Kyle sighed "And Tweek is over there with the dress."

"That certainly is strange. But none of this is the reason I'm here today, I've come to warn that Damien is not to cheery."

"Damien? You mean that demon kid?" Stan asked. "Righto. He wants to punish you for, well he gave me a note. 'You will be damned to eternity in pain and agony and have the screams of millions of dying angels ringing in your ears for being the biggest dicks that I've ever met, and that's saying a lot considering I'm literally the son of satan.' As you can see he's none to pleased with the way he was treated here."

"That was Cartman!" Stan yelled. "Ay I didn't want no hell spawn at my party!"

"Cartman, you let him in as soon as he tried to kill Pip."

"Zip it Stan!"

The stage ignited into flames for a second time. Demons rushed out and grabbed Kenny first. "Oh my god, they're dragging Kenny into the depths of hell!" Shouted Stan, followed by a quick "You bastards!" from Kyle.

I ran to the corner and pulled my hair. "This isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening..." I repeated to myself over and over again. A pair of claws grabbed me. I heard Craig yell my name.

For 16 minutes there was just black. I counted, it was exactly 16 no more no less. A bright flash appeared and revealed that kid Damien standing in front of me. "You have wronged me Tweek Tweak and for that you shall pay!"

"Gah, how do you know my name? I didn't even speak to you!"

"Exactly, and for that you shall pay the price, for you see the people of you're class are not suffering normal hell, you are being condemned to your personal hells!"

"Oh god why, this is quickly becoming the 7th most stressful day of my life!"

He dragged me to a door with my name on it and threw me in. Again there was white. I heard my alarm clock ringing. I was in my bed, was it all a dream? I checked my phone, it was Thursday. I hate Thursday, I have more chores than any other day of the week, all my classes are stressful and I get more homework than any other day. I rushed through the day as quickly as possible.

Finally, everything was done. Craig wanted to see me in the park, finally something I could enjoy out of this day. But that was ruined. He broke up with me then beat me up. I walked home a bloody mess. I cried myself to sleep.

The next day I woke up and checked my phone. It was Thursday. Craig beat me up at school and I had to do all my chores and homework and again cried myself to sleep.

The next day was Thursday. The next day was Thursday. The next day was Thursday. The next day was Thursday. The next day was Thursday.

The loop never ended. Everything got worse and I thought it would never end. Then again, white. I woke up and saw Craig standing over me. "You're ok!" He shouted. He collapsed onto me in tears. "I love you Tweek." He said, and he kissed me on the lips. I winced at first because after weeks, or what seemed like it, I'd been used to him kicking the shit out of me, but I gradually accepted it.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked. "Oh god are they dead? Are we to late? Oh god oh god oh god!"

"Tweek, calm down, Kyle found everyone except Kenny." He answered. "They're all around this bend." He led me over to a cliff, still holding me tightly.

"Clyde, can you go 5 goddamn minutes without being a traitor?" Kyle yelled. "I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how much I'm ruling over the afterlife!" Clyde yelled back. "Co-ruling." Satan corrected.

Clyde has somewhat of a habit of turning against us. "I can punish you worse than any punishment you've experienced, Kyle!"

"We can, sweetie, you have to remember us."

"Sorry, Sata- wait did you say sweetie?"

"Well, yeah that's what you do in a romantic relationship!"

"Fuck that, I'm not gay!" Clyde ran down off the throne and tripped over a rock. "Goddamnit, I scraped my knee!"

   "What? And you're bleeding?"

   "Yeah a little."

   "And that wasn't inflicted by me?"

   "Not unless you put that rock there."

   "Ugh, I know what's going on here, I'll send you all back up to the surface, I need to have a little chat with Damien."

   And so he sent us back up. Craig refused to leave me alone and he slept in my bed and wouldn't let go of me the entire night. That day still stands as the 7th most stressful day of my life.