It'll Be Okay

The next day at school Kyle, Stan and Kenny sat with me at lunch. "So how'd it go with Craig?" Kyle asked. "I don't want to talk about it." I replied. "So not good?" Stan asked. "I said I don't want to talk about it."

   Cartman sat down next to us. "What's going on here you guys? And why is this puss sitting with us?" He said pointing at me. "We're asking him if he got laid." Kenny spouted out. "Gah!" I yelled. "That's not what it is, I'm not 16 yet, if someone heard that I could go to jail!!"

  "Oooh who's the lucky guy Tweek?" Cartman asked. "Craig" I answered. "I thought you two just broke up?"

   Suddenly Morgan Freeman walked in. "They were faking it, if they didn't the whole town would have gotten depressed, but then everyone stopped giving a shit and Craig said that they could stop pretending. Tweek then realized he actually has feelings for Craig. Two days ago he admitted how he really felt and Craig was so shocked that he simply left and hasn't spoken to him since." He explained. "So it was fake? I'll be back guys, I need to have a talk with Cupid Me!" Cartman stormed out of the cafeteria.

   "So I think it's safe to assume that he didn't feel the same way." Kyle said. "No he didn't." I mumbled. "Well life goes on I guess, you can't really change the way someone feels and if you really like Craig, you should try to make him happy instead of sulking about how he doesn't like you back. Even if he doesn't like you that way, you two are close and I know he'd hate to see you miserable like this."

   Just then Butters walked over. "Hey Tweek, I saw you were sad and I thought I'd come over and see what's wrong."

   "Didn't you hear Morgan Freeman's exposition?" I groaned. "Yeah, I just thought it would be more polite to ask. Now I've got a little story to tell ya buddy, when I told Kenny how I felt about him he had the same reaction." He stopped. "And then?" I tried to get him to continue. "That's it."

   "Gah! What was the point of that?!?"

   "I just thought it would make you feel better to know you're not the only one in this situation."

   "None of you are any help!" I ran out of the cafeteria. I saw Cartman yelling at nothing and waving a stick in the air. I sat down and watched him have a whole argument with himself. But after a good five minutes he stopped and looked in my direction. And the first audible words he spoke were "What? Yeah It's Tweek being miserable because of yo-... oh my god, you weren't lying!"