The First

The first one I see is a tall man, just past the trees on the edge of the park.
He was just standing there at first. As I turn away I meet the eyes of a girl who was sitting on a bench next to her mother. She nods to me before walking towards the tall man.
My eyes drift after her, watching from the swing set. I watch as how she begins to stumble as she nears him.
I study her, she has long wavy hair, dark skin, a light pink dress, no shoes and pretty brown eyes. Her face chubby and she was quite short.
I look at the tall man. He's tall, unnaturally so. He's pale, his skin looks white. He's wearing a suit, a black suit with a white shirt and a dark red tie. His arms are really long, his hands seem long, and skinny, just like the rest of him. He has no hair and no face; no eyes, no nose, no mouth, no ears. I have to squint to see him and the girl as she takes his hand and turns to me. She waves happily and smiles at me. She lets him lead her into the forest and they disappear.
Soon the mother starts calling out to the girl "Sarah? Sarah sweetie it's time for us to go." Silence. "Sarah this isn't funny." There's no answer as other parents go quiet and so do the kids. I keep looking to the forest.
"SARAH!" The mother screams and runs around looking for her. "Has anyone seen my Sarah? Please?" I get up off of the swing and walk to her. I tug on her skirt. She freezes and looks down at me. I point to the forest, where something pink was hanging on a branch. I walk away from her and hear the police being called. I get back to my aunt's house and wait in my cupboard for my uncle to get home.
..................................
My uncle beat me last night.
I heard that I'll be locked in here, in my cupboard for a week, with no food.
....................................
My stomach growls. I haven't eaten in two three days.
.............
I heard them talking. The Sarah girl is missing. The mother committed suicide when she wasn't found.
The police don't think she's coming back.
Neither do I.