The Questioning

The tall man carries me into the lounge and sits with me in his lap. Once everyone is settled they begin to fire questions at me.
"Why are you wearing a glamour?"
"Why do you go to him for comfort?"
"Why does a bell ring every so often?"
"Why don't you speak?"
They're repeating the boy with goggles questions.
"Who did you see first?" I turn to the little girl with a bloodied night gown and teddy bear. I turn and look at the tall man and he nods. I pat his hands and look at the girl. "You saw Slendy first?" I tilt my head and look at the tall man. "Did you not know his name?" The girl asks and I look at her. I shake my head and she seems to cling to her bear tighter.
"Did you see someone else?" Asks a girl who looks very similar to the boy in the white hoodie- Jeff (?). I nod. "How many?" I tilt my head and shrug.
"Can you show us who they were? The ones you remember?" I tilt my head and slip off Slendy's lap. I go to the back of the room and pull Jeff forwards. I lead him to in front of Slendy before going to the boys in the mustard and pull them forwards. I look around for the boy in the googles and find in twitching near the window, looking out. I trot to him. I hear an intake of breath as though someone was going to say something. I grab his hand and he freezes. He looks at me and I lead him to the front.
"Did you see others?" I hesitate before I nod slowly. "Do you remember them clearly?" I shake my head. I hear someone sigh and I realise I'm still holding the boys hand. I look up at him and he looks down at me.
"You're an odd kid, aren't ya?" He asks quietly as the others in the room talk amongst themselves. I tilt my head and look down. "It's not a bad thing." I look up at him. We stare at each other for a while before he twitches. 
"How'd you see us?" I tilt my head at him and move to 'Slendy' Tall Man. I pick up my bag and pull out the glass ball. Slendy goes to take it and I scowl and he's shoved slightly. I ignore the next question and look at Jeff. I stand and walk to the door with the ball in hand. I spin around. 
Ding ding. 
I roll the ball across the floor and it hits the back wall before it hits the left wall then the right wall and then the wall beside me. I pick up the ball and face the wall. I use my force to cut my finger and I draw a sigil. It glows and disappears. The walls flicker and then begin to show memories. It shows Slendy leading the girl into the forest, Jeff coming out of the neighbor's house, Masky and Hoodie entering the forest arguing, Toby rushing into his aunt and uncle's house. It shows scenes of others that I don't remember fully. The memories then flicker out and Slendy scoops me up and into his lap. Slendy seems to narrow his non-existent eyes at me and I feel the static start up. I turn away from him and I watch as others cover their ears and become affected by it. I look up at Slendy. I realise he's testing it and I tilt my head. 
It won't work. It never has. It's only ever affected my glamours. I say in his head. He drops the static in shock and we stare at each other. 
"How long have you been able to communicate like that?" He asks through static, drawing attention to us. "How long have you been able to do what you have?"
Always. I say in all their minds.