The Third. (and fourth)

(Warning for this chapter; rape of a minor)
Nothing goes wrong for a while. He beats me in fits of rage. But he has yet to bring up 'the game' again. I'm scared.
I think it'll hurt, not that I would feel it.
...............................
There's been a report of stalking and kidnappings in the news. It sound like it's close to here.
...............................
I saw two teens today. One was wearing blue jeans, a mustard coloured jacket and a white mask with a blank expression drawn on it. The other has baggy pants, a mustard coloured hoodie and a black ski mask with 'x'd out eyes and a frown sewn into it. They seemed to be arguing as they entered the forest.
I shake my head as I continue to run to my aunt's house. I'm scared.
............................
My report card is better than my cousin's. Something finally went wrong. My uncle sent my aunt and cousin in holiday for a week for my cousins 'amazing work'. He told them he'd handle me and that he'd have mates over.
................................
They get me to serve them beer and food. One of the 'nice' ones got up and took my hand. He leads me to the basement and closes the door, turning on the light.
"Come. I won't hurt you." I hesitate before slowly walking to him. "Have you been told what to do?"
*skip to next chapter of you don't want to read the rape scene*
I shake my head and he pulls down his trousers and underwear. He sits on a couch and tells me to kneel between his legs. He tells me it won't hurt before he shoves his peepee into my mouth. It hurts, I think. His hips jerk up and he grabs my hair. He shoves me down as I try to get away. Tears stream down my face. The door opens and more men come down the stairs. Money is handed to my uncle and he walks upstairs. He blares the tv and the men all watch as I struggle and gag. He takes his peepee out and I gasp for breath. He flips me around and removes my pants, discovering no underwear. He shoves himself into my hole and I scream. I feel sick. Another peepee is in my mouth and other men rub against me. I black out soon after that.