The Mansion

I wake to shouting, I'm in someone's arms.
I pull my knees to my chest and the person sits me in their lap, their arms still around me. The shouting becomes louder as I wake more. There's a crash, of shattering glass and more shouting. I open my eyes and see more of the people around. I see the teens from before throughout the large room. I see people similar to the tall man. All of them shouting. I tilt my head up and see the tall man holding me. I feel my glamour flicker as he looks down at me. He jerks in surprise as he sees me staring at him. I flick my eyes to the door, I felt it lead to the kitchen, then to the tall man. He nods and let's me go. I slide of his lap and to the floor.
Ding ding.
The bell rings through the air. There is silence for a few seconds before I could hear them all yelling again (A/N: they're still yelling by the way, the bell just made it so only it was heard to Harry and that's why the yelling came back so quick). I weave through the crowd and through the door. I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen. I see a very modern kitchen. I walk around and make myself familiar with the kitchen. I walk out of the kitchen and into a different room. It's a dining room. It has a extremely long table and dark colour theme; red carpet, red walls, grey furniture, black accents and black chandeliers. I walk out of the dining room and continue to explore the bottom floor. I find two gaming rooms, three bathrooms, another lounge, a movie theater and two sets of stairs; one going up stairs, the other going to the basement.
After I finish exploring the ground floor, I head back towards main lounge. I slip through the door again and I find my way to the tall man. As I get closer to the tall man, I feel his anger. I hesitate behind his chair and I notice the others falling silent, and I know they felt his anger. I notice the teen with the google's looking at me and I move closer to the chair and the tall man.
"Who's the kid?" The one with the carved in smile says in a gruff voice.
"He is none of your concern." The tall man says through his static.
"I feel like he is if he can get so close to you with no one noticing." The one with the goggles says in a monotone voice that doesn't suit him. A lot of the people whip around to stare at me and I feel a hand guide me out from behind the chair. I hear gasps and coos. My glamour flickers harshly before settling.