The Finding.

I crawl under the bench with the creature and it stays silent, until the boys come running. Two from the way I came, one from the front door and the other from around the other corner.
"Oh shut up you flee bag." The one with the carved smile snaps. He begins to pace. "What are we going to do? He's run."
"That's why I said don't attack him, just ask. Have you forgotten what Slendy said about his home life?" The boy with goggles exclaims.
"Oh shit. What's Slendy going to do to us?" The four grow nervous and head to the forest.
"Hey kid come out!" "Please we didn't mean it." "Come out brat!"
Soon one runs inside calling out for someone. A couple of people exit the house calling out for me. Soon as they're not in sight I crawl out and turn to the creature under the bench. I smile slightly in thanks before slipping into the house. I go to the four boys rooms and roll my ball around, imprinting my memories into the walls. I walk out and down the stairs. The tall man lifts me as I stumble past and I relax against him. I hear the door slam open and cling to the tall man and he raises me higher on his chest.
"Sle- oh that little fucker!" The one with the carved smile exclaims. I try to get higher and the tall man lifts me even higher.
"Jeff would you like to explain why the little one is scared? Or why he's bloody? Or why he's got glass in his hands? Or why he's dirty?" The tall man asks calmly. Jeff steps back a few steps. The clown appears and so does goggles and the blue mask. Everyone else seems to stick to the doorways and stair case just watching. "Well?"
"Well, ah, you see-" I feel the anger of the tall man and my glamour flickers.
"Why is he wearing a glamour? Why does he go to you for comfort? Why does a bell ring every so often? Why doesn't he speak? Why-" Goggle's starts and I turn my head and look at him.
"Have any of you even thought of just asking him?" Silence rings in the air and I lean back and the bell rings.
Ding ding.