The Second

I'm locked out of the house again. I hide between the rose bushes and the house. I watch as a teenager dressed in black skinny jeans and a white hoodie, which has stains all over it, long black hair and very pale skin, climb onto the neighbours roof and open the window to a bedroom. I know the time is about midnight so everyone is asleep. I notice a light flicker from in the room and hear a slight thud. A few minutes later the boy (?) Climbs out of the window. I squint and see fresh stains. I see a knife in their hands which drip with something. As the boy's  (?) Turns towards me the moon light hits their face revealing it is in fact a boy and the fact he has a smile carved into his face, his face splattered with blood (?) I sink as he jumps off the roof and runs into the woods. I look towards the woods and see the tall man take the teens hand and they disappear.
Where did they go?
....................................
I'm locked in my cupboard again.
I hear as Aunt Petunia tells Uncle Verron about the couple next door's murder.
He just goes on and on about how at least it wasn't some good people like them.
I wish it was them.
......................................
My uncle beat me when my aunt and cousin left. After he threw me into my cupboard he threatened to play a game that he enjoys to play, and he may invite his friends, if I don't behave.
I don't know what he means.
I will.