He Who Makes Her Heart Race

Kitsune's POV:
After the lunch fiasco, we all went into our rooms. Vegeta and Chiwa in our old room, Lea and I in his and Chiwa's. It's still kind of strange to be here.

Silently, I take a seat on the bed and get lost in my thoughts. Looking around the room I've been staying in for months, I never really thought about the memories that may have been shared here. Lea and Chiwa's stolen kisses, happy tears, sad tears. Even those certain intimate moments...

I blush as the thought comes to mind.

Oh my god Lea and Chiwa have had sex here omgomgomg...

"Kit?"

Lea interrupts my freakout.

"Are you okay?? Your face is red,"

I look away and fan my face.

"Heh heh, y-yeah I'm okay! It's just a little hot in here!" I stutter, fanning myself.

He nods, "You're right," he starts removing his shirt, tossing it to the side in one full sweep.

I gaze up at the tall man before me. His toned chest and abs bare, running a hand through his fiery locks as if he knew how he was teasing me. My face gets hotter.

We haven't even done it yet...

He notices my stare and blushes, turning shyly to the side, "ah! Uh, sorry I just thought that it-I uh wasn't thinking!" He grabs the shirt back and covers his chest as if he had exposed breasts. I couldn't help but crack up.

"Lea, it's okay~" I grabbed his hands and took the shirt away. I place my hands around his hips and pull him closer, hugging his lower back/stomach region. He slowly places his hands on my head and shoulder, trying to return the awkward hug.

So many thoughts in my head. Being in this room at this moment wasn't helping.

I know Vegeta and Chiwa have...shared their love with each other. Although I'm happy for them, I can't help but to feel jealous. Am I jealous because they were able to move on and shared that moment when we haven't? Or am I jealous because I can't see myself sharing that with anyone else?

I look up to Lea who was already gazing down at me.

His surprise face eased into a smile which I return.

"Lea?"

"Hm?"

"Do you...find me attractive?"

"Uh, well of course! You're adorable!"

I need to turn this PG relationship rated R

"No, I mean....are you.." I let go of his hips and sit back further on the bed. My face becoming red with embarrassment at the words I'm about to say, but they must be said, "sexually, attracted to me?"

I couldn't bear to look him in the face as he words left my mouth.

"Uh..." he searches for the right thing to say. I could tell without looking that his face and hair were the same color. I peek up and see him shuffle in place, tapping his foot.

"Um, well y-yeah I find you uh-heh um..."

His words trail off in indistinguishable mumbles and he looks at the ground.

"What was that?" I scoot closer to him once more, "that last part?"

He stops stuttering and clears him throats, trying to calm himself down.

"I-I said that, yes, I do find you attractive in that way also," he fold his arms in accomplishment.

I stare at him for a moment. Unsatisfied with the answer I was given. Should I rattle him up a bit? Maybe I need to make he first little push...