Their Voice [Ending 2 | Chiwa & Lea / Kitsune & Vegeta]

Chiwa's POV:
"Aaah-!" a voice yelled out. Vegeta, who was previously on top of me, had jumped up and charged out of the room. I might have been mistaken, but that was definitely Kit's voice we heard. For Vegeta to just leave like that, I get up and quickly follow him to the room parallel of ours.

"What's wrong??" I question as I enter the room, taking notice of the situation. Lea, who was wearing nothing, but boxer shorts, was standing in the corner of the room, almost panicked keeping his attention on what was in front of him. Kitsune, wearing only lingerie, was on the floor by the bed and he was there holding her.

I go up to Lea, granted he'd be the only one to tell us anything. "What happened?" I question, pointing my arm out to them in the corner. "I-I don't know...She was fine one minute, next minute she was on the ground and now your man is holding my lady." he tries to explain, almost annoyed. "Okayyy, but is she okay?" I ask again.

"She's fine!! She's coming to!!" Vegeta hollers. Lea and I run up to the two, joining them. "O-ow...what's-ow...what's going on guys?" Kitsune slowly opens her eyes. "Oh my gosh, Kit, are you o-" I start, but get interrupted. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN? Are you normally this clumsy that someone has to keep an eye on you at all times??" Vegeta hollers. "H-hey now! Leave her alone, this isn't the time to be yelling at her!" Lea jumps in. "Guys-" Kit starts, but isn't heard with the guys shouting at one another.

"And what about you???" Vegeta snarls at Lea. "You should be keeping your woman in line and making sure she doesn't keep hurting herself all the damn time. She could die!!" he adds. "She did and I did protecting her. Got it memorized? All the while you guys weren't even around!" Lea exclaims.

Okay. That hurt. I hate to admit it, but Lea was right. We weren't there when the intrusion happened and I really wish we could've been. But because we weren't, I had to lose my best friend and the love of my life. I hated feeling such guilt.

"Guys, I'm O K. I just blacked out and fainted I guess. Is it really such a reason to get worked up over?" Kit expresses. The guys stop their unnecessary shouting, but keep their eyes on Kit with nothing but concern and warmth.

Vegeta, without saying anymore, gets up and leaves. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to catch you." I hear Lea tell Kitsune as I quickly get to my feet and follow Vegeta out.

It wasn't a moment too soon when I notice him leaving the front door in his armor. For real? He's leaving? I hurry into our room and quickly grab the closest thing resembling some type of slip on that I could be seen out and about in. "I'll be back!" I holler before leaving.

Where could he have gone? I look to the sky and happen to see him flying at a quick speed, as if trying to get far away from the place as possible. I decide to join him in the sky and tail him. "Vegeta!" I call out to him. He doesn't hear me.

"Vegeta!!!" I call out again. He still doesn't hear me. "VEGET—" I holler, but get interrupted. "What is it, Woman?? Can't you see I'd like to be alone right now?" he appears in front of me, all hot and bothered.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "Do I look like I'm okay to you??" he argues. "Well no, but I don't understand why you're not." I calmly respond. "It's that-ugh-damned red-headed spiked freak." he starts. "Is he clearly not aware that of course we know we weren't there that day? Does he not know that that was the hardest day of our godforsaken lives?? To suddenly come back home and-" he continues, but I cut him off.

"To find them dead?" I finish. "Well yeah, I mean he must have had some idea, but it's also our fault for not really talking about our feelings towards the matter..." I add.

"You damn know well that I am incapable of doing such. That's why I settled for someone like you to deal with it for me." he counters. Okay. I realize he's hurting and he probably doesn't mean it, but that hurt. "I know you don't mean that." I respond.