Prologue

My van is my "home on wheels" as I call it since it has everything I need, a bed, fridge, stereo system,  cupboards for the food, a mini dresser for clothes, my guitar and  a 9mm magnum pistol with a concealed permit ,  a CB radio so I can talk on the road  to truckers and get info from when needed,also my best friend Judge. Judge is my seventy five percent wolf/malamute hybrid, pure black with some white on his muzzle and he is the best security a female could ever ask for, he's my bud as we do everything together since he never  is too far from my side. I plan on working  wherever and when I need to from town to town, could also do the whole playing my guitar with for money thing if all else fails. I do plan to go to college but I figured I'd take a year to get my head right and see some of the "touristy" things this country offers before I get locked into a career and adulthood. Traveling around the USA sounded like a good way to spend the summer between high school and college. I have no one to answer to as my parents both travel all over the world because of their careers  and I really never see them much except on the major holidays.

The first day of my summer freedom begins tomorrow morning as Judge and I take off for our summer adventures traveling the back roads,  the old highways that no one uses now because the freeways are faster, quicker and more congested. I decided that I was going to go to the little towns that most people have forgotten or the freeway just by passes because they didn't include an off ramp. The back roads of  this country, the towns the time has forgotten like route 66 use to be  main highway, now abandoned because of interstates and freeways. These are the roads I want to travel on, carefree days to come I hopes so my best friend and I will take on this adventure and see what everyone else seems to be missing in life now days.