Chapter 8 Road trip with new friends to Sin City

Cruising down the interstate listening to the stereo and talking with Ethan was way better than traveling alone. Judge got attention from Ethan and I chuckled as he was getting spoiled a lot now. After about 4 hours we all stopped at a rest area and Ethan climbed out stretching as I chuckled then he got Judge's Frisbee and started playing with him on the grassy area as I went to use the restroom. Connie, Nicky and Angie all joined me as we talked about the trip, I smirked as they talked about the guys when they all said all the adorable things like Saul always liked snuggling with Angie, Barry would hold open doors for Nicky and Ted would make sure Connie got her food before he would eat.

I smiled nodding with them and then I walked out watching Zeke and Liam wrestling around. Ethan came up hugging me then kissed my lips as I softly moaned against his lips, he smiled saying it was his turn to drive, when everyone was done messing around we loaded back up heading now toward Evanston, Wy that is where we decided to camp for the night. I turned on the stereo and put on “take my breath away” from Top Gun as Ethan chuckled saying “ You also take me breath away sexy.” I blushed smiling as he gently took my hand while we headed down the interstate. Judge laid down, worn out and fell asleep making us both laugh, I handed Ethan a soda, then grabbed one for me as we talked.

Another song came on when Ethan looked right at me saying “ This song is for you beautiful” when he put on “You and me “ by Lifehouse as I smiled singing along with him and the song. I kissed his hand making him smile as we watched the scenery go by. Another four hours later we pulled into Little America, Zeke and the others pulling in next to us as we parked. We all got out and Ethan chuckled when I begged him for one of their 50 cent ice cream cones, he nodded yes as we all walked to the front of the store, I stayed outside with Judge letting him roam on the grass.

Ethan came back out handing me the cone when I kissed him saying thanks he smiled to licking my lips getting the drips of ice cream. Judge stood on his hind legs then leaned on Ethan licking ice cream off his face as I laughed and Ethan chuckled pushing Judge back down. We put Judge's food and water out, tied him to the bumper, Ethan nodded as I took his hand and we walked into the gift store looking around. Liam and Zeke were talking to two girls and I nudged Liam as we walked by, he smirked to me, shaking Ethan's hand when we went by them. Zeke chuckled at us saying “ Now there's a perfect couple for you, both having the same interests.” I nodded yes and Ethan clapped his shoulder answering “ Some day dude you to will have a lady who holds you attention.” I smirked as the girl smiled to Zeke and he nodded to us.

Ethan picked up burgers for dinner as the restaurant had to go ordering, then we went back out, set up our chairs, untied Judge and enjoyed the evening, while the others also brought over chairs as we all talked about what we wanted to do in Vegas. Ethan's cell went off so as he answered it as he kissed me then walked away laughing while he talked to his brother. Ted, Connie, Barry and Nicky called it a night going to Barry's motor home, Zeke and Liam then took off as they went to Zeke's camper. Ethan came back and we talked a bit then Saul and Angie said night as we smiled all getting up, putting the chairs away, calling it a night. Ethan took Judge to do his thing as I put everything away, then Judge jumped in, Ethan got in locking the door , then undressed and snuggled up with me as we kissed for a bit, getting real intense make out session.

We both snuggled in as Ethan spooned me then we both fell asleep at 1 am after he set an alarm for 5:45 am and I chuckled while he smirked at me, he wants to get up before me to take Judge out so I will sleep in. I woke up to the alarm and smirked when I turned it off, Ethan rolled over as I got out of bed, put on black tank top, faded bell jeans and nikes, then opened the door as Judge jumped out Ethan grabbed me pulling me back laughing, he said “ No way sexy, You just hang here and I will take him.” I grumbled as Ethan smirked then he started tickling me until I agreed with him, he fist pumped the air and I chuckled at him. Ethan got dressed then smiled as he and Judge headed off to the grass area for dogs, I made up the bed, got the cooler ready for our next seven hour trip adding more ice, I bought us both a coffee and was sitting on the edge of the side door when they came back. Ethan smiled as I handed him the coffee as he put food down for Judge's breakfast and he nodded to the restaurant when I smiled nodding yes. He tied Judge up as I grabbed my suede jacket, then he took my hand as we walked in the front doors.