Forbidden Love Part 8

The sun was rising against the darkness of the night. The rays emitted, eliminating the darkness surrounding the sky. Anah stood at the balcony, absorbing the enormous view the sky put on show. Watching the nature rise again, after a deep slumber in the darkness towards a new day, a new chapter.

The birds chirping, the flowers blooming as the warm rays of the sun fell around brightening the surrounding. The wind rustled, making her hair fly. The plants joining the rhythm. She closed her eyes as she felt the breeze prickles her face, refreshing feeling washing all over her. As the day had started, she was yet determined to do, what she had thought of!

I strode towards the guest room where Hammy had been the past few days. I entered the room, laughing at the sight that welcomed me. There Hammy was sprawled all over the bed, the blanket thrown down, his head under the pillow. An adoring smile found it to my lips.

It had been a week since i had the talk with Hammy. I did not raise the topic again to give him time to think about it. All the week i had done things that revived the memories of them together in the college. Today was no different and at the beginning, I was quite hesitant to take this step. But seeing the positive reaction from Hammy, i didn't let the hope die. Throughout the week we had been doing things to relive the memories. Hammy was smiling but there was still empty feeling down his heart which reflected in his eyes. But that didn't weaken me to step back.

I stood at the edge of the bed, calling Hammy's name to wake him up. After calling a few times, Hammy lift his head from the pillow. His hair all over the place, eyes still drowsy.

"Good morning "he croaked out.

"Good morning, Hammy. You need to get out of the bed. We are going out after breakfast. Today is an eventful day. Get freshen up soon. "

He nodded and lazily got up the bed moving towards the bathroom. It had been a while since Hammy got a nightmare. The medication and tiredness after going out would put him to sleep immediately. It was certainly having a positive impact since he would be in a better mood not to cut off anything i would plan for him.

After munching on the breakfast, both stood up to head over the door. I was excited for today, the smile often slipping from the cage.

I had planned to take Hammy to visit the Musical school. Although Hammy used to act annoyed, he used to get annoyed but music but I knew it that music is his passion and everything.

The day passed by in a bliss among the musical instruments. I was so happy to see Hammy feeling good after a long time .Hammy felt a deeper connection with the music as he too was recognized as an best musician at his school. He temporarily forgot about all the sorrows and problems shading his life, instead enjoying the moment with them.

Unknown to him, there was me who stood at the side gazing at him.

The sudden buzz in my pocket distracted me from staring. Checking the caller id, i moved away from the sight.

Receiving the call, I gave a positive response to the caller assuring them of something and quickly cut the call as i saw Hammy walking towards my direction.

It was around sunset that we had decided to take leave from the there .Giving everyone one last wave to his teachers we store out of the musical school.

A comfortable silence had surrounded in between us as we walked. We were drowned in our own pool of thoughts .So I strode forward, hailed a taxi to the destination i had been planning.

Hammy was confused, "where are we going now?"

I, smiled. "You will know when we reach there." Not giving a hint.