Explanation.

Hey guys please read this bit as it's important and will give you a clear idea of whether or not you would want to write out my ideas. Please be aware that I'm not the best at explaining so please bare with.

So I have a million drafts in my works and most of those stories I've lost inspiration for or am unable to write to the standard that I want meaning the story takes a different turn to what I had originally hoped for.

Now I'm not really sure how this how book idea thing works so bare with me. My stories tend to range. I have some that are fanfics and some that are not.

Of my fanfics some are season rewrites and some are AU's. The first being more likely. The two main fandoms these fanfics fall under are Doctor Who or The Vampire Diaries. I do write others but as of right now I can't think of them. Of the two main categories some fall under both as they are crossovers.

Moving on to my non-fanfics. I write about both straight and gay couples, to put it bluntly. I also write about other sexualities and 'controversial' subjects. There are some things about my stories that I don't mind being changed otherwise I wouldn't have done this. Other things I want to stay exactly the same. If you wish to change these things then please message me and we can discuss it and hopefully come to a compromise.

Some of the things that I don't want changed could be as little as a line of speech to as big as the plot. When describing the story I will be very detailed (or as detailed as I can manage) on the bits I don't want changed. If you decide you would like to write that idea I will be more specific. The bits I'm more vague about can be changed as you like. Usually I have the first part my story thought out with a lot of detail it's after that it's really up to you where the story goes.

When it comes to speech most of the time I'll give a vague outline of what I want them to say. I will state whether or not it can be changed or if it's set in stone.

I know how frustrating it can be when there are all these rules but the only reason I'm doing this is because I really want these stories be written I just can't do it. Please respect that these are my ideas and I'm not trying to be unreasonable but that's just how I want it to be. Some things I will be quite strict on while others I'm really lenient. Please try and be patient with me and I will do the same in return.

Also don't get offended if I don't choose you to write my idea. I will accept any negativity and criticism. If you think there is any thing I can change then please tell me.

I'm sorry this was so long next part will be rules and then ideas. Thank you :)