Klaroline: Desperation.

So for this story I only have the opening scene and I'm quite proud of it (for some bizarre reason) but I don't have any more. I'll let you read what I've got then I'll explain.

Caroline grumbled to herself as she pulled herself up from where she had been lounging on her sofa at the sound of someone banging on her front door. She sighed as she drew nearer to the door. She was dressed only in her sleep wear. A thin camisole with lace decorating the neckline, silk pants with an inch or two of lace around the leg holes and silk lace dressing gown all in black. She tugged the dressing gown tighter around herself. She pulled the white wooden door open. She frowned in confusion at the person who stood on her porch.

"Hey, it's me Tyler... I was your boyfriend." He said unsure.

Caroline looked at the dark haired hybrid strangely. How could he possibly think that her confusion was at who he was, rather than why the hell he was on her porch at night?

"Yeah 'was' being the key word there." She said stepping away from the door intent on going back into the lounge, but instead going into the kitchen when she noticed the hybrid following her.

She half turned back towards Tyler, scowling, when she heard him taking deep purposeful sniffs of the air and looking around curiously.

"Are you looking for something?" She asked annoyed

"I just thought Klaus would be here." He answered casually

"And why would you think that?" She asked crossing her arms, having long given up on keeping the dressing gown held tight around her.

"Well you did sleep together." He pointed out unnecessarily.

She didn't need anyone to remind her of her action with Klaus. Especially not Tyler.

"He got what he wanted why would he stick around." She answered simply but with underlining of rage directed at Tyler.

While it may not have been completely true, Tyler didn't know that. Tyler followed behind her nodding as if it made complete sense.

"Why would anyone stick around? Especially when your a thousand year old hybrid who can have anyone." He uttered the last sentence with bitterness

Caroline looked at him in disgust before going back to her task of pouring coffee. Already having a reply prepared.

"How's Hayley?" She asked to turning to face him, one hand propped on her hip. "Oh wait, that's right she slept with Klaus and got pregnant with his kid. Seems like every woman you care about does that." she mumbled the last sentence, as she turned around, knowing his hybrid hearing would pick it up anyway.

She lifted the finished coffee to her lips she took a sip before turning towards the hybrid.

"Why are you here, Tyler?" She asked finding the hybrids actions suspicious. It had been years after all. Tyler sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Well if Klaus isn't here then, I should probably go." He said

"And what could have possibly, made you so desperate as to go looking for Klaus' help? Last I heard he still wants you dead." She asked casually.

And that's it. My thinking for this was that it was five years later (season 6 (roughly)) instead of following the show when it says three years later it differs. Elena's still in her magic coma, there was no Rayne Cruz, Caroline didn't have the twins as Jo survived the wedding, no Steroline, Klaus did have Hope, no Bonnenzo and Bonnie didn't go rehab or wherever it was. That's pretty much it I have no idea what trouble Tyler got himself into I was thinking of doing something with Hayley. Maybe something to do with the fact klaus and Caroline (along with the other originals and bit of the mystic falls gang) got to raise Hope.

Just to clarify Klaus and Caroline are together when all this happening she's just playing along, tryna get info.

I've decided things underlined are things I most likely won't change. For this scene I would appreciate if all dialogue stayed the same/similiar as I wanted them to kind of bitch at each other to get rid of all the bad feels from their relationship cus I feel like a lot of that was suppressed in the show. Of course the standard of this scene is pretty shit there is a lot of room for improvement and what happens is up to you.

Okay well let me know what you think. Bye :)