Rules.

Welcome, to those who have decided to carry on. Here I will be discussing the rules as best I can. So let's get started.

- I know it's annoying but if you could at least once give dedication to me for the story idea I would be grateful.

- Tell me when you've published it so I can come and read it and add it to my reading lists.

- If you decide you want to write my story idea because you think you have a good idea of what to do with it then by all means comment. However, if at any point you lose inspiration or simply can't/don't want to write it anymore then please let me know.

- Continuing on from the previous point if you lose inspiration but know you will come back to it also please let me know.

- If I state that something can't be changed, chances are 80% of the time, I won't budge on that. However, please still discuss with me if there are parts you want to change and what you want to change them to.

- Perspective can always be changed unless it's essential to plot, which is unlikely.

These are the main rules. Now I'm going to further explain which things may fall in the can change or the can't change column.

Can Change.
Some things can be changed for example.

- If you like a story idea but don't like or aren't part of that fantom them most of time you can change it so that it's a normal story.

- Character names. This mainly applies to non-fanfiction ideas and, of course, original characters. If you don't like the character name and can think of a better suiting one, then you can change it. After discussing it with me.

- Following on from the previous comment. This can also apply to when a cast has been chosen. Names and cast are usually a sort of last resort thing where I was desperate and couldn't think/find exactly what I was looking for.

- Sometimes the sexuality/couple isn't essential to the plot and can be changed. However, I will warn you this will probably be rare.

- Nearly all speech can be written as you wish so long as it follows the vague guidelines. I think I'm being fairly reasonable as the majority of the story is made from your ideas. I am providing the bare minimum. The backbone of the story you are adding all of the organs and flesh. That is why I ask that you respect when I say something can't be changed. But that's not saying you can't ask to change it.

- One of things that can almost always be changed is titles. I usually chose something really boring or shit for the title, the only reason being that I needed a title. Because of this you don't need to ask me about changing the title (unless I state otherwise (which isn't very likely)) but as I stated in the last part I would like to add your stories to my works so I would need to know the title at that point, other than that it's fine.

I should probably explain that when thinking of new story ideas I tend to get a vague outline of the plot, a detailed beginning (this could be up to a couple of chapters) and some random scenes throughout the story or just a main idea of what I want from the story (e.g. Characters personalities or the tone of the story). I will try my best to explain which of these I've chosen and how I imagined it working. Depending on which of these I've chosen also depends on what can be changed and what can't.

Can't be Changed.
Just like in Doctor Who, some things are fixed. However, there is some leeway with fixed parts of my ideas. If there are parts of it you don't like or wish to change please message me and we can discuss it.

- Back to character names. I quite like using Latin (or other language) names for people or places in my stories. It is because of this that I may be reluctant to change the names. However, usually in these circumstances there are several options for names you can either choose one of the others or we can decide on a name that has the same/similar meaning that you prefer.

- Speech. There are sometimes one or two lines that I won't change as these were the basis of the story the first place. However, I don't have the best vocabulary so the likelihood is that you will be able to upgrade said pieces of speech.

- Changing the fandom. While I have no problem with you using the basic outline and using it for a different ship/fandom, I will warn you that it may be difficult as it was most likely written specifically for that fandom/ship. So on your own head so be it.

- I forgot to mention earlier on personalities and character descriptions/taste in clothes. These things are mostly likely things you can change. However, yes there is a however, sometimes a story is built off those things alone. If that is the case they can most likely be tweaked.

That's all I can think of for now, I know it's a lot. Basically I just want you to ask me each step of the way (not literally). I know this a pain in the fucking ass but these stories are pretty much my children. And I'm kinda reluctant to give them up if I think they will be changed massively. Please respect that they are, after all, my ideas and I have spent a lot of time worrying about how to change this and that to make it work with what I want before I decided to put them on here. Sorry for being so fussy thank you for putting up with it I hope you continue on.