Chapter 15

goal: 16 comments, 25 votes

So short

But interesting lol

\\\Ariana///

My eyes fluttered open and adjusted to my surroundings. The constant sound of my phones alarm, marimba, ignited through the warm air. I was laying on the floor, along with Perrie and Luke. I grabbed my phone and shut off the alarm. Then sat up and stretched. An audible noise came out and I groaned. We did sleep on hardwood after all.

Soon we were all up and in the car. Luke was driving, Perrie in the passenger seat, and I was left in the back. Our bags that contained only two outfits, and other necessities, were left in the trunk. During the hour and forty five minute long ride, a camera was in my hand I vlogged for a little while.

Miami was even more hot than back home. It was unbelievable. Even with the AC turned on in the vehicle, the sun touched you right through the windows.

It wasn't long before we reached our hotel. We'd plan to stay, after all. Getting out of the car, we grabbed our easy to carry bags and entered the cool AC building. The receptionist smiled at us. "We have a room under Edwards," Perrie smiled back.

The lady nodded and quickly typed at the computer. God, how can she type so fast?! Me, being a teenager who spends a ton of time on the Internet can't even do that. Ugh.

"Ah. Edwards. Here," she disappeared below the counter and then appeared back with a blue and white coloured card that was our key," your room is on the fourth flour, room 409.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Enjoy your stay!"

We entered the elevator and patiently waited. None of us talked, only listened to the annoying elevator music.

"You're so lucky you're my bestfriend and it's your birthday Perrie, because everyone there will think I'm gay." Luke gave a look to Perrie. I giggled and Perrie rolled her eyes.

"Hey," I said," it might not be so bad. You can pick up some girls. I mean, you're no Justin Bieber, but yeah, some girls might find you somewhat attractive." Luke glared at me.

"Gee, thanks."

Giggling I replied, "anytime."

Perrie and I stood in front of the huge mirror. Two sinks were in the bathroom and there was enough space for our makeup. An ice cream shop may sound stupid and childish, but damn; Mr Edwards sure does receive well money, because he can afford this hotel room for his daughter and her two annoying bestfriends.

"Can you two hurry up? I still have to shower, you know. You can do your hair and other after." Luke whined.

We groaned, but were convinced and let Luke use the bathroom. In the mean time, we took out our outfits, seeing what we should wear. It wasn't such a big deal to me. I mean, I wasn't there to impress anyone.

But Perrie on the other hand - "What the bloody hell am I going to wear?! Should I wear this, or this?! Oh my god!" She hung up two dresses. A lacey white one with a thin brown belt, and a red one that was strapless.

"Go with the white one. It makes you look really pretty. Oh and you should add this," I went through my bag and found what I was looking for. A flower crown. Yes, so tumblr, I know.

Perrie grinned and thanked me. Not long after, came back Luke all dressed up in a plain white tee and skinny jeans. "Well. I'm ready."

With that, Perrie and I took our turns taking a shower. She went first, and then came out with the lace white dress, sandals, and her flower crown she looked absolutely stunning. After giving her positive compliments, I entered the shower and scrubbed myself clean.

Getting out, I put on my undergarments and thin white socks. Following that, I jumped into my jeans, and out on a lace blue tanktop, sliding on a medium denim jacket. It may be hot pout but I'm pretty sure inside the AC will be cold. Also, it can get cool later on in the evening. Adding on my combat boots, I called Perrie to come so we could begin our makeup.

//no ones point of view, narrator//

Niall sighed. This was Miami. A couple of weeks ago, he had lost his SnapBack near this place. Maybe Miami isn't such a lucky place, Niall thought. Sighing once more, he positioned himself on the plate where he needed to stand and put on a fake smile. Of course he loved seeing their fans, and appreciated being there, but today was just not his day.

"Seven, six," counted the stage producer," five, four, three, two, one!"

All five boys were taken up to the stage. "Miami! How are you all tonight?!" Louis exclaimed into the microphone, grinning. The sound of girls screaming echoed the arena.

"We're gonna start off with Live While We're Young," Liam stated, and not even a second after, the beat of it started to play.

Zayn looked into the crowd and saw a stunning girl. He grinned as she danced. But his grin halted as he saw a boy beside her. He sighed.

Perrie danced around and Luke and Ariana only began laughing at their crazy bestfriend. But soon enough, they started off little by little and sang along with the song. Despite it being some cheesy hookup song, Ariana seemed to like the rhythm.

Almost until the end of the show, "Hey, I'll be back. I need to go
To the restroom!" Ariana screamed to her friends over the loud speaking of Liam.

Perrie pouted. "But it's almost over! They have one song left. Plus the bathroom is a porter potty and is outside!"

Ariana sighed. "Call you when I'm done."

Ariana walked out of the arena. The sound of screaming girls no longer in ears hear. She was greeted by directioners outside, moping. Getting by them, she searched for a bathroom. It was quite hard to find one.

//ariana//

Where the hell is the bathroom? Aren't they supposed to have one? God.

My search for one was five minutes. No lie. It's been five freaking minutes and I can't find a 'bloody' bathroom, as Perrie would say.

On my search, I heard a door open and several cuss words. They came nearer and nearer. I decided to ignore it. Must be an angry security guard or something.

Adjusting my bag strap that contained Niall Horan's 'hat', my feet decided to not cooperate with and caused me to trip. I was beginning to prepare for the cold hard concrete, but it never came.

Instead, the feeling of skin was greeted and a soft chuckle.

"Are you okay? Your boots are untied, darling."

•_•••_••_•_

heheheheheheh comment your opinions (:

Please follow my Instagram @thewayilovelou for pics and videos of the SnapBack! I posted Perries and Ariana's outfit on their. :)

PLEASE ANSWER MY QOTD:
which name is prettier: belle, scarlet, or Ariel?