Chapter 18

A/N

I had a throat infection thus causing me to not update. I didn't even go to school for a week. So here's your update you're welcome and ily thanks for all the support on this shi tty fanfic 😂🙈

--------------
|•Niall•|

Have you ever been so happy that you fall straight to sleep? Like you have that feeling rushing through your body. Everything feels perfect. It feels as if you're floating on a cloud leading up to the heavens above. And because of that happiness you just close your eyes and BAM! fall into a peaceful slumber.

That's exactly what had happened the night before. All five million pounds of worry had vanished and been removed off my shoulders. It was the perfect feeling in the world.

When awakening from my slumber all I could hear was soft thuds against the roof and windows. There was no need to be careful opening my eyes since all sun was vanished from the sky. Laying on the couch near the tour bus window, I had received the perfect view of the gray sky. Clouds patterned and small mustard seed like raindrops fell from above, all together.

It was a huge contrast from yesterday, must I say.

Joy bubbled up inside me again as taking view to the SnapBack that lay above my stomach. It didn't look scratched at all. The same vibrant green, and signatures splattered around made my heart warm. How funny that one simple material could be filled with such wonderful memories.

I remember once going to a football match when I was twelve. My father, Greg, and I got to meet the players and I asked for a signature. Then, every time I went to whatever football match, I would receive at least one. It was just a hat that my father decided to start for me. Him knowing that besides singing, football is a joy to me. It's something I enjoy to do and watch whenever.

Remembering, I immediately fetched out my iPhone. Opening the twitter app, I tapped the new tweet button then took a picture. Along with the picture I added a tweet, then tweeted it remembering the twitter name the blond girl fan had told me yesterday.

'@NiallOfficial: got me SnapBack back ! thanks t @arianaxyoutube pic.twitter.com/tsna1ria0na1'

And soon, hundreds of messages were tweeted. And now I had no need to attend a meet up to see who had my precious hat.

~

|•Ariana•|

Sighing as Mike drove and James whined in the backseat, I laid my head against the window as millions of raindrops fell upon the windshield; swiftly being removed every once in a while. Suddenly in all the chaos of Mike and James deciding what song to listen to on the radio, my phone buzzed twice.

'@NiallOfficial mentioned you: '@NiallOfficial: got me SnapBack back ! thanks t @arianaxyoutube pic.twitter.com/tsna1ria0na1''

'@NiallOfficial followed you (1 minute ago)'

My mouth grew wide. How the hell did he get my twitter name?

To add even more to my bewildered state and shock, several more times my phone buzzed. In a minute, dozens of twitter notifications filled my lock screen.

"Who is texting you so many times? Tell them to shut up." Mike groaned, clearly annoyed. Looks like someone woke up grumpy this morning. Glad we're meeting this Gemma girl.

Ignoring Mike I went straight to my settings. Turning off all twitter notifications and only setting them for some people. This caused me some time. After finishing, I decided to reply back and then leave it at that
Opening a new message, I replied back.