Chapter 24

4/2/14; GUYS IM LISTENING TO I WOULD AND IM CRYINH OK I MISS 2012 1D {insert sobbing emoji 😭} ILL KISS U NIALL ANYTIME AT THE BACK OF UR HEAD. GO TOMMO GO. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
27 TATS. AND ZAYN PLEWSE SAY UR IN LOVE WITH ME FUCK FUCK FUCK.

CARRY ON. 😭😭😭

[Ariana's POV]

My feet carried me out of the alley and onto the not so busy streets. Constant yelling of my name was heard but ignore it was what I did. Crossing the street, I headed towards the one place I needed right now.

The gray dirty concrete beneath my feet changed to vivid green grass then dirt and grass and dirt and it kept repeating. Soon the familiar place I visited once or twice a year came into view. Looking for the spot, I found it and sat in front of it. The plaque read my dad's full name.

Flashback

Tugging at my black dress, only for it to come back up to its original position. Sighing, my head leant itself against Mike's shoulder. He himself was trying to be strong and not cry. But it was absolutely ridiculous not to cry at a time like this. We were about to head to my fathers funeral for goodness sake!

At the funeral, the priest did all these prayers and stuff, and finally it was our turn to say something. Mom was first.

Dabbing at her eyes, she said," The last time I said I love you to James, not you son," she said as she looked at my brother James. He clearly got confused a lot about dads name being James and his too. "..was that morning. I loved him with all my heart and I still can't believe he is gone. Not only will this be hard for me, but also my children. James, if you're listening, know that we love you and miss you oh so dearly."

All the speeches from grandma, grandpa, mom, mike, and others made me bawl my eyes out. It was then I was grateful that no makeup was on my face.
At last, it was my turn. I had made written my speech on a piece of paper. Once looking at everyone, I decided not to read from it. A piece of paper couldn't show how much love I have for my father.

Clearing my throat I began. "I originally wrote a long speech on some leaf paper. But I'm not going to read from it because love comes from the heart and doesn't need to be thought. I love my dad, still. God, I miss him so much. Ill never forget the locket he gave me. I still have it, never take it off.

Anyways, I know what that man did; he didn't mean to kill my father. He just made a mistake of hitting him with his vehicle and my fathers time was chosen. He is one of the bravest man I've known and I miss him dearly. I know what I'm saying doesn't make sense, and I'm just rambling, but I just can't process the idea and feeling him being gone. I just can't. But what I do know is that he is in a better place and hopefully soon, I can meet him again and be in his arms like when I was younger."

(A/N FUK OVER AGAIN IS ON. HARRY'S GOICE WND LOUIS AND BRITISH SHOVERS AND GOODNESS. YAH WE CAN START IT ALL OVER AGAIN AND NO ZAYN I DON'T WANNA BW ALONE. YES LIAM UR KISS CAN MEND MY ROKEN HEART. FUK FUK FUK. Continue on. )

Later on, close to the end of the funeral, my hand grabbed a handful of dirt; on the count of three, my grandparents, mother, brothers, and I threw our handfuls ontop of my father's broken, crushed, dead corpse.

(End)

Here I am, four years later. My fore finger tracing his name and a choking lump of tears filling my throat. I missed him; God, so much. I was such a daddy's girl and now he's not here. I would've continued thinking about my father for a while longer, except a hand on my shoulder startled me. The same face looked at me and sighed.