Chapter 7

Jack

I awoke in a... meadow?

Wait... what?

I stood up and looked around. I saw someone in the distance. Slowly I began walking towards them. It was a man.

"Hey!" I called out.

He didn't hear me.

I ran towards him but stopped when I noticed the familiar features. It was Mark.

"Markimoo..." I slowly reached towards him.

He was holding someone.

It was me.

Oh no... no... no! It can't be!

"Mark!" I tried screaming but nothing came out.

He was mumbling something. I moved closer.

"I could've stopped him... I could've saved you.. but I was too late..." Mark was crying.

I woke up coughing and wheezing and with the feeling that I was going to puke. Mark rushed to my side and held me. I reached for something, anything, to puke in. I guess Nate noticed and he handed me the trash can. I grabbed it and proceeded to barf.

"Jack you had us all scared to death." MatPat said.

"Mark... me... dead..." I mumbled.

"What?" Mark sounded extremely concerned.

"I died... in your arms..." I whispered.

"Jack... what exactly did you see?" Nate asked.

"Mark was holding me in his arms. We were in a meadow. I was dead. Mark kept saying he could've stopped him. He could've saved me but he was too late..." I explained.

"Did you see who killed you?"

"No.. but there was two figures... Anti wasn't one of them. I would've seen the septic eye." My voice was shaking.

The guys looked extremely concerned now.

"Guys, I gotta go do something. I'll be back." Nate didn't give us time to respond he just ran off.

Nate

"Where are you?!" I called out.

"You need to hide."

"But why?"

"He's coming for you."

"What?"

"Nathan just hide. Please."

"Why do you care?"

"Because Nathan!"

"Because wh-"

He did it.

He kissed me.

I froze and he backed up.

"Hide." He hissed.

And then he was gone.

Mark

They let Jack out and we took him home. I'm extremely worried. They can't kill him. That vision can't come true. I won't allow it to come true. He's my everything.

"Markimoo, I have a question."

"Yes Jackaboy?"

"Since I'm out, can we get married ?"

I turned to look at him.

"Gimme your hand." I said.

He gave me his hand and I took the ring off. He looked sad and confused. I got down on one knee.

"Sean William McLoughlin, will you do me the honors of marrying me?"

"Yes!" He got down and kissed me.

We fell backwards at the force of his body pushing against mine.

"I love you so much Future Mr. Fishbach."

"I love you so much too Markimoo." Jack smiled and kissed me again.

I love him. I am in love with him. I'm not letting anything happen to him.

"Markimoo, lets go out."

"Sure thing love."

We got up and left walking hand in hand. We walked all the way to the park. Jack got on the swings and I pushed him. His laugh was the cutest thing ever. I love him so much.

"I love you!" He giggled as he got higher.

"I love you too Jack." I smiled.

3rd Person

"Nate!"

"What?!"

"Answer me!"

"What's there to say?!"

The yelling had gone on for hours. Nathan told Matthew what had happened. And now Matthew was angry.

"Why didn't you do anything?!"

"I didn't know how to react!"

"Nathan... what are you doing?"

Matthew froze in his tracks. He had been following Nathan from the living room to their bedroom.

"Leaving."

Nathan was angry. Beyond angry with Matthew for "overreacting".

"Nathan stop packing your bags.."

Nathan didn't answer him.

"Nate please..."

Nathan continued to pack. Matthew was on his knees, begging him to stop.

"Nate please don't do this..."

"Enough Matthew!"

Nathan never yelled that loud. Especially not at Matthew. Matthew got up and backed away. Nate was scaring him now. No other words were said. The door slammed. Nathan left. And Mathew didn't go after him.

But someone did.

HELLO EVERYBODY. MY NAME IS SEPTICEYETIFFIPLIER AND THIS WAS ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF DARK SIDES. ITS SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AND AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

BYE-BYE! *waves*