Unheard/Unseen

"No." Michaels tiny voice complained as he crossed his arms glaring daggers at Gabriel. His hands were covered in soot and his hair once groomed was unruly sticking up in odd places, a few leaves even seen.

"Your dirty you need to get clean." Gabriel tried to explain getting another quick shake of the head from the other. Sighing he wished Luciel was here right now with him being much more capable when it came to looking after the younger ones. Yet this time it was up to Gabriel. "I'll give you a cookie?"

"Don't wanna cookie." Michael replied back grinning as he pulled out a leaf. Attempting to walk away Gabriel tried to stop him. "I'm serious Michael you need to have a bath."

"Baths are for sissies!"

"No they are not!"

"Yeah-huh!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Face palming Gabriel let out an angry huff as he glared at him. "Well what did you do before? You can't have me believe that you didn't have a bath."

"No bath!" He yelled back angrily before turning and running off. Knowing he wouldn't get far Gabriel just huffed before deciding to check on Raphael who unlike Michael, had gone willingly and happily to the bathing room. Walking into the steamy room he spotted Raphael as the smaller body dipped down under the water and swimming away. Gabriel watched curiously wondering what he was doing.

Usually when he had a bath it was simply to get clean yet Raphael seemed to be having.... Fun? Also bubbles usually caused by soap seemed to be everywhere. He had never seen so many and he started to feel anxious. "What are you doing?" He asked harsher than he meant too.

Raphael splashed to the surface before grinning and tilting his head. Grabbing a handful of bubbles he grinned before blowing them out of his head before falling backwards with a loud splash. Gabriel let out a gasp as a splash of water landed on his robe. Huffing he tried to right his emotions. "You have to use the bubbles to get clean not to play." He said this time being well away from the bath. Raphael was still under the water however and with a sigh Gabriel went to walkout only to bump into Michael.

"Ahh! What are you doing?" Gabriel cried before taking a deep breath.

Michael however was staring into the bath his head tilted much like Raphael did. "Bored." He admitted. "Luciel always chases me." He said this time glaring at Gabriel. This was short lived however when he decided to walk into the bathroom dirt trailing behind him. He bit his lip as he looked at the water but the bubbles intrigued him. It looked fun and Raphael seemed to be enjoying it. He however could not understand. Truthfully Michael hated water of all kinds. It made him feel uncomfortable and out of his element.

Gabriel watched him wondering if he would hop in and also hoping at least that he would remove his dirty robes first. That thought was interrupted when with a loud splash Raphael sent a wave at Michael before breaking out in laughter at the others face. "Hey!" Michael cried stepping back as he shivered pulling at his robe and glaring at the water. Raphael just replied back by sticking out his tongue.