Mentor

Luciel looked down at the two angels he had been assigned, Samuel and Faeriel. Faeriel had her own beauty being created by the chaos from the chaos realm. She was now nicknamed the Angel of Chaos so it was almost fitting that she was given to Luciel to look after. He found he liked her more then the other one with her sharpened teeth and darker wings. She was loud and made what she wanted known but Samuel didn't. He found the other male elusive so whenever he saw him he generally just sent him off on his own adventure. Today Samuel was to look after the silkworms and collect all the silk that he could. Luciel viewed it as good character building material but Gabriel, like always, had something to say. 

"Why is Samuel collecting silk worms?" Gabriel asked appearing next to Luciel as he looked out into the clearing. It had been a week since the event on Earth and Luciel seemed to have recovered quicker then Michael who was still in the medical bay. Gabriel was worried for him and he knew Luciel was too although he hadn't expected to see this. 

"I ordered him too. He's supposed to collect one hundred in under an hour." He said red eyes following the angels frantic movements as he kept running and grabbing the white worms. Gabriel frowned at this and would have said more when the smaller form of Faeriel jumped between them. 

"Luci!!!" She practically wailed her little white dress shifting as she jumped from side to side. "You promised we would practice today." She said pouting as Luciel looked over at her crossing his arms. She interrupted him however when she saw Gabriel standing just nearby, "Oh, its the boss Angel sorry didn't even see you there." She said sheepishly but with a hint of venom that Gabriel didn't miss. 

"Yeah grab your knife we can train." Luciel cut in. 

'Wait, brother!" Gabriel called but his brothers larger wings were already open as he started to fly off. Gabriel watched him for a moment before sighing looking out and seeing Samuel still busily moving his eyes wide as he managed to grab yet another bug trapping it in a glass container. Looking away Gabriel decided to go check on Michael again, worried for the others safety.

Ever since the event down on Conduit, Michaels wings which were once a pretty white like Gabriels were taking on a darker look as he gained a more mottled look to his wings. With them becoming various shades of grey even some being pure black like Luciels were. Luciel had been knocked out for almost two days after the event but Michael had yet to wake up being in a comatose state. He was stationed in his room looking peaceful despite the fact of his skin paling and the occasional outburst of fire. He had to have a constant vigil and that job was given to Animila(his apprentice) and Raphael who had his opposite element. Water. 

Walking inside the room it seemed to be just Animila. The angel was about the same age as the other apprentices with her unique purple wings and eyes. She had a fiery personality and was one of the most passionate angels Gabriel had ever met. It was no wonder that Michael had been assigned to her as a mentor with the similarities in values between the two. She was currently wearing the white dress that most female Angels wore. While the male ones wore a more robe-like design. "How's is he?" Gabriel asked crouching down next to Michael and taking his hand. It felt colder then usual and his breath seemed shallow. God still hadn't returned so they couldn't ask him for guidance when it came to Michael. 

"Well he set my favorite dress on fire other then that. Still very still." Animila said with a sigh as she looked over at her mentor. It was worrying how long Michael had been out but Gabriel knew he couldn't do anything to help him despite wanting too. "I'm kind of hungry.." Animila cut in interrupting his thoughts. 

"Yeah.. okay go have lunch." He whispered before sitting down wearily his eyes not once leaving Michaels. Animila hesitated for a moment before she sighed and left the room.