Priorities & Purpose of Life

If you're a student of science , and you have spent all your life gaining the knowledge which didn't even brought you closer to the real purpose of life that had been set by the One who created Heavens and the earth and what is in between them , and taught man what he didn't know. If such Knowledge neither helped you to contemplate on the words of the Al-Khaliq , nor helped you to identify and analyze His signs around you and within you.

Then tell me how is this knowledge beneficial to you? and how is this self made purpose of life any better than the ultimate purpose of creation of man?

On the other hand , a person who knows his purpose of life well and then live his life according to it , if he gains any knowledge he knows Who granted him that knowledge , he uses this knowledge to come closer to Him alone.

These are the people who have set their priorities right and their goal is clear i.e to Submit their will to the Will of their One and Only Creator, Nourisher, Provider, Sustainer.

It's only a case of priorities.

Other scenario is of one person who had gained emmense worldy knowledge but is illiterate to the words of Allah swt and even upon that calls himself a Muslim(The one who submits to the will of Allah alone) , Then how far is he from success but many people don't understand this point.

Again it's only a case of priorities.