My Sincere Advice to you , O Human !

This one is my favorite chapter of this book , and whatever i am going to write in it is first and foremost a reminder for myself and it's my sincerest and best advice to you, fellow Humans.

Out of all YouTube videos i have watched till now , my favorite one is this :-

Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNYjbAUJG2Q

So , i was watching this video and a random thought came up in my mind and i wanted to first share it on Facebook but when i wrote it , i thought it's better to write in the book. 

I want you to open your heart and mind before reading this and read it with sincerity please , So without further ado.

See this from the above video

"Has there reached you the story of Moses? - When his Lord called to him in the sacred valley of Tuwa,"Go to Pharaoh. Indeed, he has transgressed.And say to him, 'Would you [be willing to] purify yourself.And he showed him the greatest sign,But Pharaoh denied and disobeyed."

 " Then he turned his back, striving hard (against Allah). Then he gathered his people and cried aloud,Saying: "I am your lord, most high",So Allah seized him in exemplary punishment for the last and the first [transgression].Indeed in that is a warning for whoever would fear [ Allah ].Are you a more difficult creation or is the heaven? Allah constructed it." 

[Qur'an: Chapter #79 (Surat An-Naz'iat: Those who drag forth) Verse#15-21  and #16-27] ,

Firaun (Pharoah) is the worst human ever existed on the face of earth because of what he used to say and do. But still Allah is giving that worst human a chance to repent and come back by sending Prophet Musa (Peace be upon him) towards him with signs and miracles.

Now look at us humans (/Muslims) of nowadays , how we judge each other and hate each other so much that we don't even want to give someone a second chance and lose all hope in that person while forgetting that Allah is the Lord of both of you and you should be praying for the guidance of that person rather than increase in your hatred and making it difficult on your own self. If someone treats you wrong , is it necessary to treat them in the same wrong manner but it's seen that we try to return the wrong with more wrong. Have we forget the example of The Teacher of Teachers , Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) ? Be Humble and kind , and have you forgotten this Authentic Hadith ?

"Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind." ( Sahih al-Bukhari 7376, https://sunnah.com/bukhari/97/6).

Another concept that came in my mind after reading the above verses is that , Allah gives chances to every one to repent and come back in the obedience of Him alone. If Allah can give a chance to the worst Human ever created , just think how many chances Allah give us in our daily life to come back in obedience of Him. Each day we get signs around us that tell us to leave the path of wrong and follow the path of right and repent to Allah and return back to Allah. But read this ,

We get so many signs each day to return back to Allah , but we don't know which one is the last sign and there won't be any signs after that. Maybe this one is the last chance , this Ramadan is the last one. Are we still going to ignore and just pass the time till the death reaches our throat and then it would be too late. Once you have seen the Angel of Death , what's left then ?

Think Wisely and act accordingly. 

Your Allah loves you so much, and He is anxiously waiting for you to repent and come back to Him. Don't believe me ? Then

Look at this Authentic Hadith , and ponder over it and open your heart and mind for it:-

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I live in the thought of My servant and I am with him as he remembers Me.

(The Holy Prophet) further said: By Allah, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His servant than what one of you would do on finding the lost camel in the waterless desert. When he draws near Me by the span of his hand. I draw near him by the length of a cubit and when he draws near Me by the length of a cubit. I draw near him by the length of a fathom and when he draws near Me walking I draw close to him hurriedly.(Muslim 2675 , Reference:- https://sunnah.com/muslim/50/1)

Another Authentic Hadith for you heart and soul :-

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: 'O son of adam, I forgive you as long as you pray to Me and hope for My forgiveness, whatever sins you have committed. O son of 'Adam, I do not care if your sins reach the height of the heaven, then you ask for my forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of 'Adam, if you come to Me with an earth load of sins, and meet Me associating nothing to Me, I would match it with an earth load of forgiveness."'(At Tirmidhi , Reference:-https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/1/442)

Allah is waiting for you to come back to Him in repentance, would you like Him to wait more ? and what more you need to make you return back to Him. He is your Creator , Your Rabb , Come back to Him and if you have Him by your side , there is no worry left.

May Allah guide us all towards right path and grant us wisdom and knowledge that would bring us closer to Him alone and forgive our sins and make us live and die as True Muslims and grant us all place in JannatulFirdous. Ameen.