Chapter 2

~Levi's POV~

I find it ridiculous that I still haven't found my soulmate yet I'm 23. My friend Erwin (head of Sina College) aka eyebrows has found his soulmate Hanji aka shitty glasses, who just happens to be the most annoying person alive. My childhood friends, Farlan and Isabel are soulmates. Sadly I don't know where they are now, I'm certain  that they are dead.

Today I am starting my new job at Sina College. The only reason why I'm doing this is because shitty glasses said I have to get a new job and I might find my soulmate, which probably won't happen. There is no getting out of her ideas when they happen.

I got out of my car and walked up to Erwin's office. He told me where to go and what I'm doing. Long story short my homeroom class is a bunch of 17-18 year olds on their last year of school. I also teach English class which is for both years.

I left Erwin's office and went to go find my homeroom class. As I found my class I noticed that I was a bit late so I slammed the door open and I could hear a few people scream as the room went quiet.

"Listen up kids, I'm only going to say this once. I'm Mr. Ackerman, you will only call me that or sir nothing else ok"

I could practically hear the whole class gulp. I was scanning the room and my eyes came across a gorgeous boy. Yes, I am gay. I have known that I am gay for about 8 years, and we only hade 5 years between us so that was no problem. The problem was that I am his teacher so it is illegal for me to have a relationship with him unless he is my soulmate. The boy had messy, chocolate brown hair. His eyes were beautiful they were like the ocean, a mix of green and blue with flecks of gold in them.

"There will be only be a few rules In my class. Number one, DO NOT shout out In my class. Number two, DO NOT talk when I'm talking. Number three, ALWAYS hand homework in on time. And finally number four,DEFINITELY DO NOT MAKE A MESS. If you fail to do so you will get punished, and I will personally make sure to pick the punishment.

I could hear the whimper of Krista and Sasha, two of my students. I noticed Marco a boy covered in freckles, shaking because he is so scared of me, and what it looks like his soulmate Jean comforting him. I felt quite sad a I saw my students all around me have soulmates.

I noticed a couple trying not to burst out laughing as Eren gave them a glare. I'm guessing they were passing notes due to the scrunched up piece of paper on Connie's desk. I decided not to do anything about it and carried on with the lesson.

"So as you may know you will not be going to your first lesson as it is compulsory that you have to get to know me, ask questions and I will answer. No questions that are to personal!

Krista was the first person to ask a question. "H-how old are you sir, I-if it's not r-rude to ask"

"It's completely fine Krista, I am 23"

Marco was the next. "S-s-sir wh-what is your fir-first name"

"My name is Levi Ackerman, but you may only call me sir or Mr. Ackerman"

Armin was after Marco. "Have you found your soulmate yet sir"

I tried my best to hide the fact that I actually really hate not having a soulmate."No I have not" a few whispers went round the room and Eren decided to ask a question

"What do you do to try and find your soulmate as I still haven't found mine yet either"

My facial features softens as I realised that I could maybe have a chance with Eren. "Well I have given up on trying to find my soulmate, I just don't think that they are out there, but for you Eren I don't think you should give up yet, you still have ages to find them. Don't give up like I did, go on walks everyday just don't give up"

The bell then rang to signal that the lesson is over. All the student stood up and rushed out to get to their next lesson on time... or they just wanted to get away from me.

There was only one and a half hours before I could see Eren again. I know that I shouldn't be thinking like that, but I can't get him out my head. The more I look at the clock the longer the time seems to take.

Finally after what seemed like centuries homeroom finally came around and I got to see the green eyed brat once again.

Students were filling up the classroom and I looked up just as Eren came walking in we made eye contact. A small blush came to his face as he smiled and waved at me, I kept my expressionless face and just gave him a nod.

We didn't do much in homeroom we only found out about each other.

I found that Mikasa Ackerman is Eren's adopted sister and she is very protective. Her soulmate is a boy named Armin Alert.

Armin Alert is very smart and loves to read books.

Sasha has a very high metabolism so she never stops eating. Her soulmate Connie often have eating competitions.

To sum Connie up is that he is the class clown.

Krista is really sweet and also has not found her soulmate.

Ymir well she is feared by everyone. She too also hasn't found her soulmate. I think she is soulmates with Krista. I must make sure that I put them into pairs for the project.

Jean...Jean looks like a horse and is a total ass to Eren. Sometimes I wonder how Marco puts up with him.

Marco is literally the nicest person you will ever meet. He is the freckles Jesus.

There are more people in my class but these are the ones I think are the most important. 

Once the bell rang once again everyone rushed out and I'm starting to think that most of them don't like me.

I went on with the rest of my day. It was long and boring. Lunch was awful because shitty glasses decided to come and see how I was doing. Basically she just wanted to know if I had found my soulmate or someone that interested me. Of course I said no, I don't want her to scare away Eren.

Finally home time came around and I could finally go home and relax. At first I thought I was going to hate my job, but now that I have laid my eyes on Eren I know that I'm going to enjoy it. It will be even better if he does turn out to be my soulmate, but that is nearly impossible. With that sad thought I finally drifted to sleep.

*************************************word count 1205

I'm gonna try and at least get over 1000 words in each chapter.

Please vote, comment and follow. It will mean a lot to me. Like a whole lot. Thanks for reading.

See ya next time

~Katie