Chapter 3

~Eren's POV~

Beep beep beep

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ears. I went to hit the button to turn it of but I missed. I ended up chucking it across the room. Mikasa was probably in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Eren are you oaky! " Mikasa shouted up the stairs . She looks after us now because my mum sadly passed away in a car crash, after that my dad abandoned us and we had to fend for ourselves.

"Yeah Mika, I'm okay. It was just my alarm clock ....oh and also I need a new one!" I shouted back

"Eren that's the third one this month. How many times do I have to tell you not to throw them when you get angry!"

"Sorry Kasa!"

I got dressed in some black jeans, a MCR t-shirt, a red flannel over it ant finally some black vans. I brushed my teeth and wend down stairs to see Mikasa already eating.

"Ugh why didn't you tell me breakfast was ready. I would've gotten dressed faster"

"Sorry"

"It's fine it's just that it's probably cold now"

"just shut up and eat"

Mikasa left to go get dressed as I ate my breakfast. Once I was finished Mikasa came back fully dressed and with my phone in her hand.

"You forgot this again"

"Sorry"

We left the house and locked it behind us. Armin came running towards us and he went straight to Mikasa and they pecked each other on the lips and started chatting without me. I felt quite disappointed that I still haven't found my soulmate, so I walked faster to get away from them before they saw me crying. I know it's silly to cry over something so stupid,but what if I don't have one. I don't want to end up like Mr. Ackerman. I means he's 23 and still soulmateless. I don't want to give up just yet.

I walked into school early today and I had about 20 minutes until class actually starts. I walked into homeroom and sat down on my desk, I got my sketch pad out and started to draw whatever my hands did. After a while I looked up to see Mr. Ackerman looking stunning. I looked back at my drawing and had to do a double take. I...I drew Levi. It was about time when other students were walking in when I was just writing his name under the drawing, Armin came over to me and I quickly shoved the sketch in my bag.

"Hey Eren, why did you wal...what were you just doing?"

"No-Nothing"

"Eren I have known you since we were 11, tell me what you were doing" shit shit shit shit, do I tell the truth? Yes, he can tell when you are lying. After the debate in my head I made my decision.

"I-I was drawing"

"Okay..... what where you drawing"

"Oh ummm...Mr. Ackerman" I squeaked out.

"Sorry what was that. I couldn't hear you."

"Mr-Mr. Ackerman"

"Right...so let me see it"

"Ugh fine"

I pulled the now crumpled up piece of paper out of my bag and shoved it towards Armin. He carefully unfolded it and his eyes widened.

"Is-is it really th-that bad"

"No Eren this is one of the best I have seen you do.

"Thanks" I said with a smile on my face.

"Normally your best artworks are when you love of care about the thing your drawing so I'm guessing you have quite a likening towards Mr. Ackerman."

"N-NO I DONT"

"Okay okay you don't. Well I'll see you later"

Right after that the bell rang signalling our first lesson will start soon.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

We had just finished break and it was homeroom. I slowly dragged my feet across the cold marble floor. There were first years pushing and shoving people to get to homeroom on time, to scared to be late. I knew that I was going to be late but I didn't are not after what happened at break.

Flashback

I was sitting at a table in the canteen with Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Connie and Marco. I was disappointed because I was the only one out of our group without a soulmate. Even Marco had a soulmate, yes he was a total dickhead but he had a soulmate.

"Oi, why are you sitting with someone who doesn't have a soulmate!" Jean shouted across the canteen.

"At least I don't look like a horse!" I shouted back

As jean sat at our table he decided to take it a step to far.

"Yo Eren it really pathetic that you haven't found your soulmate yet" as Jean said that Armin was holding Mikasa back from killing him.

"I-I don't care"

"Aww is Jeäger boy gonna go cry to his mummy. Oh wait she's dead"

That was it, I got angry and punched him in the face. I got pulled back by Mikasa, as Marco pulled Jean beck and checking that I didn't break his nose. Which I didn't, but I now wish I did.

Flashback end

By now I was at least five minutes late but I couldn't care less. I slowly opened the door to see everyone staring at me. Mr. Ackerman saw the look on my face just before he was going to shout at me.

"Eren please see me after class as you have a detention, but you may leave early when you tell me your reason for being late then"

"Ok sir" I slowly walked over to my seat and slumped down in it.

The next 15 minutes seemed to go on forever. I could always feel horseface glaring at the back of my head as Mikasa and Armin looked at me with sympathy.

For the rest of the day I felt depressed. All I wanted to do was go home and curl up in a ball on my bed and cry. Slowly the time came where I had to go to Levi's class. I wasn't even mad at him for giving me a detention. I saw how he looked at me for a millisecond. And he is also in the same situation as me and I wanted to talk about it with someone who understands me.

*************************************
Word count 1050

Vote, comment and follow please (only if you want to)

~Katie