Chapter 16

~Levi's POV~

Eren seems to really enjoy work. He has a pretty decent class, that seem to really like him. Unlike my class. my class absolutely hates me. But that's not a surprise.

"Hey Levi" Eren says as he sits next to me on the sofa, and leans on me.

"Hey baby " I wrap a smile around his waist.

"....I think we should talk to Mikasa about us. I really want her to accept us and I want her to be our maid of honour when we get married. I uhhh. I mean if we get married."

"Ill make sure that she accepts us and that she defiantly will come to our wedding."

"okay, I love you Levi." Eren smiles brightly.

"I love you too....brat." Eren pouts at the nickname, but soon after he giggles. That nickname is only for Eren, I've never used the nickname on someone else. The names I use on shitty students are Fuckface or Asshole.

"Baaaabe, I know you hate grease but can we please get pizza" He looks at me with pleading eyes, so I nod. I can't say no to that face of his. He's just too damn cute. Eren lets out a squeal of excitement, he can be so childish sometimes.

I order some pizza while Eren put on a random movie. I sit back on the sofa as Eren lays down with his head on my lap. His hair is so soft, I cant help but to touch it. My hand drifts over to his hair and I run my hands through it. Eren turns to look at me with a wide smile on his face.

The door bell goes making Eren jump, also meaning that the pizza is here. Eren quickly stands up, and rushes to open the door. a few moments later Eren is back with his head on my lap, and a piece of pepperoni pizza in his hand. He's already eaten two slices, he says he eats so much because he hates cold pizza. I don't see what's wrong with cold pizza.

Its an hour later, the movie is finished and I have a sleeping Eren on my lap. I try to pick Eren up, trying not to wake him up. He wiggles around a bit. I put him on our bed, he pulls me towards him so I wont leave, I don't bother struggling against him, so I just climb into bed next to Eren until I fall asleep.

***********************************

I wrote this chapter before but it got deleted. so this is probably really bad. hopefully I will update every Friday.

Also I'm really struggling to continue writing this, so please give me ideas of what to do.

~Katie