Chapter 10

~Levi's POV~

I was happy. Happy for the first time in ages. I have found my soulmate. My soulmate was the man I fell on love with. But there is just one problem, I'm still his teacher, and we have to figure something out together. Me and eren are still in my class room, talking about random shit again and occasionally kissing

"Eren"

"Whats up?"

"We need to figure out what we do with our relationship"

"Oh umm. Im in my last year of school so we could just hide it, only if you want to. I don't want you to quit your job or anything"

"Yea. I guess we could do that. What would we do when you graduate?"

"Nothing"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to become an art teacher here"

"Y'know you've never actually shown me any of your drawings"

"Well that's because I always drew you...I thought it would have been awkward if you saw them"

"No, not at all. Show me"

Eren got his sketch pad out. It looks reasonably new but it was already full. He handed me the book and I began to look at his drawings. Every single page was beautiful. Every single page was...me.

"These are beautiful"

"Thank you" Eren had a small blush on his cheeks. He always looks adorable, but when he's blushing he's the most beautiful being on earth.

----------------------------------------------
Eren and I managed to keep our relationship a secret. We have gone on many dates secretly. Our relationship has grown stronger. Eren graduates tomorrow, we are currently watching a movie together, cuddled up on my bed. Eren hasn't stopped moving. He's really excited to graduate and finally be open about our relationship. Just yesterday he was told that he can become an art teacher when school starts again. He will be the youngest teacher ever but he's allowed to because his talent in art.

************************************* this chapter is probably really bad and I apologise for that

~Katie