Igarashi

Igarashi looked shocked and backed off.

"How do you know my name?" He asked starring at Nanashima.

"Are you stupid, why wouldn't I..." he paused.  He was a girl, or he looked like one at least. Igarashi couldn't recognize him. He didn't know. Nana felt stupid. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Nana whispered in embarrassment.

"It's okay", Iga smiled and took his hand. "It's too crowded here to talk, let's get out of here", he took Nana's hand and dragged him out of the hallway. They now stood in the empty history club classroom.

"What's your name?" Igarashi asked, still holding Nana's hand. Nana couldn't help but heat up. He couldn't tell Iga the truth, it was too embarrassing.

"D-Diamond", he answered. Fuck! Was Puri Puri Moon all he really could think of?

"A special name for a special girl, wouldn't you say?" Igarashi winked and took Nana's hand and kissed it. WHY WAS IGA SO CHEESY AND CRINGEY AROUND GIRLS?! Nana wanted to puke but at the same time throw himself into Igas arms...wtf was happening. "My name is Igarashi. Oh, well you know that already..."

"Yeah,y-yeah! I'm friends with Shima!" that's right, smart thinking, Nana grinned to himself. "I was just trying to find her, she told me you were her friend", Nana tried to smile as politely as he could.

"Oh, I see. I guess we're friends", Igarashi looked like he was thinking about it. Nana assumed they all were kinda friends with how much they hung out. "I'll take you to her..."

"Great!" Nana interrupted.

"...If you let me take you on a date", he smiled smugly at Nana. Nana couldn't believe his ears. Igarashi couldn't possibly be serious. It was a joke. That's right! A really bad joke.

"Hahaha that's funny", Nana nervously laughed. Igarashi didn't laugh.

"What's funny?" he asked with a serious tone. Shit. He wasn't joking. Nana might as well just play along. He just needed to get to Shima.

"Nothing!" Nana giggled nervously and took Igarashi's hand. "Let's go", Nana could feel his hand shaking in Igarashi's. Iga smiled and seemed happy with himself. Igarashi started walking.