No?

Nana couldn't control himself.
"No?No?After all these years we've been friends you're telling me no? And why?Because of your stupid feelings for a girl who doesn't even exits!" , Nana was screaming. He was so angry at Iga. Stupid, stupid, stupid Igarashi! Nana was so frustrated that he started crying. "You're an egoistic bastard! Have you ever thought about my feelings huh?! You're so sad BU-HUUH! But what about me? Do you think that every girl wants you around like an annoying fly? You should be glad that it was me and that I like you! This isn't my fault at all! Why should I apologize? And you with you're stupid ass no! I hate you!", Nana was shaking. Nana was out of puff, he heavily breathed in the air. He looked up, finally paying attention to Igarashi's expression. Iga was breathless. He stood there in shock."Baka", Nana whispered under his breath.

As if that was the cue, Iga had his arms around him and sweetly kissed the shorter boy on his head. Both stood there quietly. Iga in a comfortable silence and Nana in a more "Wtf-just-happened" one. Iga tightly embraced Nana as if he'd never let him go.

"What was that for?", Nana muttered into Igas chest.

"Do you like me?", Iga ignored his question.

"Where did you get that stupid idea from?",Nana tried to get out of the hug but Iga didn't let him.

"From you, just now. Your little rant about how much you "hate" me. I can read between the lines you know...and you literally said "I like you", Igarashi happily smirked. Nana twisted himself out of the hug.

"Pshh, no. Don't get full of yourself. I meant it like a friend!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Yes, I did!"

"No"

"Yes"

"Then why are you blushing?" , Iga laughed.

"I'm not blushing!",Iga gave Nana a look like "oh-sure-you're-not". "It's hot here!"

"Really?", Iga just stared at the stubborn blond.

"Well, I'm naturally warm-blooded so I'm always red!" , Nana spoke as if it was pure science. Iga cracked up. They both did. They needed to grab each other to not fall to the ground.

"Glad everything is back to normal then, let's go to school", Nana said after laughing and catching his breath several times.

"No."

"Shut the fuck up with your stupid ass no's!"

"You can't just tell me that you like me and-"

"I don't like you!", Nana yelled.

"-go back to being friends when I also like you", Igarashi finished. Nana couldn't believe his ears. Here he was standing all the time thinking that Iga was teasing him for having a crush on his best friend. Igarashi leaned in and kissed the blond. "Now you can't say that you're not blushing", Iga laughed. "Let's go to school now", Igarashi took Nana's hand and dragged him to his side.

"What are we?",Nana felt stupid for asking but didn't want to have the question open.

"You like me, I like you~Wouldn't that make us lovers?", Iga proudly smiled. Nana just nodded in embarrassment.

"Wow, they seem close today", Serinuma-san looked out at the boys. "Did I miss something yesterday?".

"Ohh nothing...THEY JUST TOTALLY MADE UP AFTER A FIGHT AND PROBABLY MADE OUT AS WELL!" ,Shima squeaked. The girls squealed at the thought.