Kazuma

Kazuma was casually, in a pretty suspicious way standing there in the hallway when he noticed them. He looked a bit surprised as he noticed a cute blond walking with them and it was not the usual one. He walked towards them and reached out his hand to the new girl and smiled.

"I'm the student teacher, Kazuma but you can call me whatever you like", he winked. Nana was about to answer with "so it's okay if I call you a son of a bitch?" when he stopped himself. It wasn't worth the trouble. Nana just took the hand and shook it. "Where are you guys going?"

"Nothing you should care about", Nana couldn't help it, it had just slipped out. He cursed himself.

"We gotta go now", Shima filled in as she started walking. Kazuma didn't want to let the mystery girl leave. He grabbed the blond's hands so that she couldn't run away. Nana wasn't used to having less muscle mass, he didn't succeed when he tried to yank away his arms.

"That's no way talking to your senpai", he tsked. "There is only one way paying for that in my classes...with a kiss", Kazuma smirked.  He leaned forward and... Igarashi had been trying to be patient watching Kazuma but he'd had enough. Kazuma had crossed the line. Igarashi slapped Kazuma and lifted up Nana, wedding style and started running down the hallway.

"Come on!", Iga yelled at Nishina as she stood still grasping the situation. She ran towards them. Nana clasped his hands around Igas shirt, his heart was beating so fast. Kazuma didn't bother to run after.

"Are you okay?",Iga asked still embracing Nana in his arms. Shima secretly snapped a photo. Nana nodded.

"Could you let me down now?", he said blushing.

"Oh, right", Iga was embarrassed. He put the girl down. It was awkward a couple of seconds. Nana felt a bit bad asking Iga to put him down, it was kind of nice being held in his arms. Wait what was he thinking, it was Igarashi he thought about not some cute girl. It was pretty nice of Iga to save him tho. That stupid Kazuma.

"Well let's go", Shima shook of the awkwardness.