Shima

"Shima!" Nanashima was so happy that he threw himself at the girl. Nishina was in shock but embraced the stranger. " I need to talk to you. It's an emergency. I tell you everything, just follow me", he whispered into her ear. She looked skeptical but followed the pretty girl out of the classroom. Nana was about to drag her into the male bathroom but luckily Shima pointed it out and he turned into the female one instead. Gosh, it was so much cleaner here, he thought to himself.

"Who are you?" Shima looked at him with crossed arms over her chest. Nana had to take a deep breath.

"It's me, Nanashima", he sighed. First, it looked like she didn't believe him but after walking a few rounds around the girl, inspecting her, she just burst out laughing. "Aghhh!" he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and started to shake her angrily.

"Wow, it's really you Nana", she laughed. "What happened?" she had to dry a tear with her hand.

"I DONNU!I just woke up like this!" Nana was furious. He knew it wasn't Shimas fault. But he needed someone to take the issue seriously. He didn't want to be like this forever.

"I'm sorry. Let's think back, have you done something that you usually don't do, been somewhere you've never been? Like what did you do yesterday?" Nishina asked. She was actually pretty helpful now.

"I don't know, just the ordinary..." Nana remembered now. "The store! I went into some super creepy old store and bought blue strawberry dust, I bet it was just blue glitter tho!" , Nana screamed out.

"Well, could it be the blue strawberry dust?" Shima asked. Nana thought back at it.

"No, both I and my sister ate the cake with it and only I got affected...at least what I knew of".

"Well did you do anything else?" Shima starred at the girl in front of her. Nana was pretty hot as a girl, still, it was Nana so that kinda ruined it. Nana's eyes widened in realization.

"The doll! I stole a doll!"

"Why the fuck did you steal a doll?

"Doesn't matter! Isn't it lunch break now? We need to go to that store!" Nanashimas eyes lit in excitement.

"We?" Shima wasn't exactly interested in helping Nana but Kae would be sad if there wouldn't be any 5x7. Nana with his big girly puppy eyes looked at her with trembling lips. "Fine, but you owe me", Nana jumped up and down in excitement. He was so happy, finally going back to a boy.

They walked out of the bathroom seeing Iga, standing there waiting.

"Oh hi, where are you going?" he asked. His motives were obvious and Shima had a hard time to not start laughing.

"To a store" Shima answered trying to walk away. Iga just followed.

"Diamond and I are going on a date so I might as well follow", he put his arm around Nana. Shima couldn't help but burst out laughing. "What?" Iga said as clueless as he was. Nana's face resembled a perfect-just-right-tomato and Shima just continued laughing.