amalee †

it's the night of the witch tonight,
and the vengeance is hers. ❞

nomine:
| amalee padeesh

aetate:
| 17 years old
| indian ethnicity
| american nationality

corporis:
| 130 lbs [ 59 kg]
| 5'7" [ 170 cm]
| female ♀
| lean build

faciem:
| brown hair
| mahogany skin
| chocolate eyes

genus: | with long limbs and voluminous tresses, amalee is quite a beauty

genus:
| with long limbs and voluminous tresses, amalee is quite a beauty. she prefers very little makeup and un-flashy clothing — at least she used to. ever since her mother died and amalee grew close to dio, she ached for more. she wore her hair extravagantly; her clothes were flashier, anything tight and black. as she grew older, it became a chore to ignore her full lips, round cheeks, and big eyes. her flashy style didn't last long; once she fell out with and dio was claimed to darkness and arrun was there for her, she left her bold clothes as they were a memory of dio and his imprint on her. she returned to simple, more casual garments. she has various pale birthmarks along her body in random places, two two largest being a spot on her outer right thigh and a mark on her left wrist. she never scarred or bruised easily, however once she gained her abilities, she gained various small scars, mostly along her hands and forearms.

relationes:
| amir padeesh: biological father
| sasha padeesh: mother [dead]
| dio: love interest
| arrun: love interest
| ani: best friend
| isaac: magically bonded
| trinity: stepmother

scaena:
| amalee used to be a child full of life. she was creative yet shy, constantly clinging to her mother in public. however, her dear mother sasha died when amalee was fifteen years old. it was right before the start of high school, and it caused amalee to miss her entire freshmen/ninth year. during this course of twelve or so months, amalee first gained her abilities. with her mother, her lifeline, dead and gone and stuck living with her sexually abusive addict of a father and his promiscuous, thieving girlfriend trinity, she couldn't stand life the way it was anymore. one night when her father forced himself on her, she shattered all the windows in the house unintentionally. ever since then, she'd been slowly trying to control it. once she came back to school, she stuck to being a wallflower. she didn't want fake sympathy from people who didn't care. it was not until she met dio, the trademark mysterious tall-dark-haired-and-handsome boy in school that she embraced her bold style. even with the blossoming of her courageous new personality, she new something was off with herself. she blamed her self doubts on her meeting arrun; arrun was the one thing in her life she hadn't had in a long time: stability. he helped her find out who she really needed to be, and she will always love him for it. arrun was also the one to help her realize that dio was not her friend but her clear enemy and always had been.