isaac ☾

the only difference between the living and the dead is how much of them you can see

nomine:
| isaac dawes

aetate:
| 21 years old
| nigerian ethnicity
| american nationality

corporis:
| 200 lbs [ 90.7 kg ]
| 6'4" [ 193 cm ]
| male ♂
| skinny build

faciem:
| black hair
| deep brown skin
| hazelnut eyes

genus: | isaac is a sort of living version of a tim burton character

genus:
| isaac is a sort of living version of a tim burton character. he's extremely tall, yet thin as bones. his low body fat makes his muscles seem much more lean and defined than they really are. his black hair is extremely nappy, so he keeps it short. after all, he doesn't really find a need for hair when his facial features are the real showstopper. he's seen as attractive by many people; chiseled cheek bones and jawline, plush lips, intense eyes. his adam's apple is very pronounced against a slender neck. a bull ring hangs from his septum, though he enjoys other jewelry such as plenty of rings and some necklace chains. He has a very modern sense of fashion, though it's quite dreary and black.

relationes:
| jackie dawes: mother [ill]
| mawi dawes: father [abandoned]
| various unknown siblings
| ani: love interest
| dio: friend turned enemy
| amalee: magically bonded

scaena:
| isaac lived most of his life unaware of where he came from. his earliest memories were of him, alone, and on the streets. at birth isaac was abandoned at a catholic orphanage, but they kicked him out of the shelter when he was a toddler for supposedly being abusive to other children. this lead isaac to believe he was evil, hated, and subconsciously hurt people. it wouldn't be for another great length of time that he would find out his violence and disturbed mind as a child came from the haunting of his patron demon trying to claim him from a young age. isaac bounced around from homeless "family" to "family" for years until he got to an age where he could get his own money. at the age of seventeen, his biological mother sought isaac out. he wanted to believe she loved him and was missing him, yet she only searched for him desperately because she was ill with terminal cancer and wanted him to donate his kidney to her. safe to say, he quickly denied. isaac returned to his life on the streets, living as a rat among humans, a tortured soul among people who avoided him. with no home and no family that truly cared for him, isaac was claimed by the demon buné. buné recruited him to be a transporter between realms, yet isaac's strong will kept buné at bay for years. or at least until he met amalee, the witch whose abilities made his go haywire.

demonia:| the prodigy of a rich, necromancing demon, isaac makes a quite terrifying young maggot

demonia:
| the prodigy of a rich, necromancing demon, isaac makes a quite terrifying young maggot. fighting for neither good nor bad, light nor dark, isaac's magic consumes him as a slave to it. when he uses his abilities, they seem to use him. he has an affinity for speaking to the dead, the living, and the in-between alike. when coupled with amalee's witchcraft, the two of them can literally raise and command armies of the dead.

dilectio:
| isaac has never had a lot of love in his heart. when he met amalee, he thought it was something of the sort. after all, they are bonded by demonic magic. however after practicing their abilities together, he found out his affection for amalee was nothing more than sibling love. however her best friend, ani, was another story. he could say it was love at first sight, the way his blood and magic alike began to heat up with the first look he had of her. he became infatuated with her innocent beauty only to grow further in love with how extraordinarily good she is. to isaac, anika is the angel that makes his demons seem insignificant.

praeferentiae:
| isaac is new to love — to all emotions, really — but the lengths he would go to to keep to one he loves safe are nonexistent. he craves what he has never had: family. he loves those who are small yet passionate and wild, filling in the pieces that he is missing.

lineamenta:
| isaac loves coffee. it makes him feel awake, and he would do anything to feel a little more alive.

patron demon of goetia:| the twenty-sixth spirit, buné (or bim)

| the twenty-sixth spirit, buné (or bim). buné is duke of hell, most known for riches and spoils. however the attribute that isaac takes from him is his conjuring abilities. buné can transport souls between realms and gather spirits of any kind for his armies.

❝a strong, great and mighty duke, he appeareth in the form of a dragon with three heads, one like a dog, one like a gryphon, and one like a man. he speaketh with a high and comely voice. he changeth the place of the dead, and causeth the spirits which be under him to gather together.❞

the lesser key of solomon

— the lesser key of solomon

faceclaim:
| reece king

soondtrack:
❝ahura mazdā❞ — rotting christ