arrun ☥

will you save my life or just say goodbye?

nomine:
| arrun damolin

aetate:
| 21 years old
| egyptian ethnicity
| american nationality

corporis:
| 185 lbs [84 kg]
| 5'11" [180 cm]
| male ♂
| athletic build

faciem:
| black hair
| cool-toned olive skin
| ebony eyes

genus: | while arrun is not usually seen as the typical pretty boy, he is quite charming in a cool, athletic way

genus:
| while arrun is not usually seen as the typical pretty boy, he is quite charming in a cool, athletic way. he is of average height, but his muscular build makes him appear shorter and stockier than he is. his semi-deep skin is very cool and grey in undertone, while his hair and eyes are a deep, warm brown. just like his personality, arrun's facial features are sharp and intense. he has arched brows and upwards-angled eyes, a sharp nose between them. His lips are full yet wide, though his narrow jaw makes them appear bigger too. he often has a bit of scruffy facial hair just along his chin. in terms of style, arrun wears nothing but long sleeves, usually athletic thermals, and jeans. no matter how hot it is, he sometimes even wears a jacket. it's in his best interest to hide any scars and noticeable features underneath that would catch eyes.

relationes:
| tara damolin: mother [deceased]
| ryan damolin: father [deceased]
| akins damolin: brother [missing]
| amalee: love interest
| dio: best friend + later nemesis

scaena:
| arrun is rather new when it comes to the world of demons. in fact, misfortune was the last thing he expected out of his life. he grew up a prodigy, an insanely skilled soccer player and a straight a's honor student. by the time he was a senior in high school, he was granted full-rides scholarships to multiple colleges. both an excellent athlete and an honor student, arrun was very close to having a good life ahead of him. his older brother, however, had different plans. akins, two years older, was always more of a trouble child. their brotherly bond broke when arrun was nineteen. he came home from school to find akins had murdered their father and was preparing to do the same to their mother.

that moment itself broke arrun's heart, knowing that his beloved older brother had already turned dark. but the fact that he wasn't able to save his mother and instead watched her throat be slit right before him set him off. they fought violently afterwards, but akins got away. as soon as arrun discovered the reality of demons, he was convinced that his brother had been possessed by one as well. he even has asked his patron demon, naberius, yet naberius endlessly tells him that his brother acted off his own free will. arrun still refuses to believe it tho, and it's a main part that keep him fighting in favor of the light.

though in time arrun does find his brother, and realize the truth in the fact that akins really was and is mentally ill and homicidal, and he was overcome by darkness. the only thing able to pull him back to the light was amalee, to which he is forever grateful to her.