Chapter 2

The Power of Love Ch. 2

Quickly nurses and doctors started scrambling in the room, kicking everyone but Sherlock out.

"Try waking her up," a nurse said towards Sherlock. He soon got his violin once again until-

"No not that. Speak to her."

"What?"

"Just do it," John yelled through the door.

"Charlotte," he paused, "Charlotte, wake up. It's time to wake up," he whispered with a tear going down his eye, "wake up. Wake-"

Their was then a large breath intake as her eyes went wide peering around the room trying to remember what happened.

Everyone soon barged in as they realized she was awake.

"SHERLOCK," she cried, tears going down her eyes, opening her arms up for an embrace. He quickly accepted and smiled, but it soon faltered when she stuttered, "t-t-they said y-you were dead p-papa. They said you were d-dead."

"I'm right here," he said softly, "I'm right here."

"John, Mary, Eliza!"

They all surrounded her in a classic Watson hug.

"Eliza, everyone's safe?"

"Of course just like I promised."

Charlotte smiled.

"Good."

She then turned to her attention to Mycroft.

"Mycroft, thank Euros for me will you?"

He smiled and nodded, grateful that she was back.

Thomas soon revealed himself looking downward towards the floor.

"Can we talk alone for a moment," she said to no one as she looked at him.

Soon everyone left as quickly as the came in, leaving Thomas and Charlotte alone.

Thomas looked up at her with a frown.

"You......idiot."

Molly, who just got off of work, listened as well as Ms. Hudson through the door trying to catch up with what just happened.

"Yeah sorry about that. Not the best date in the world," she said frowning back but soon smirked at her joke.

"Do you realize what you did?! You sacrificed your life for-"

"Yeah it's sorta what I do for the people I care about Thomas," she stated.

"You also tell the people you care about their psychopathic uncles and plans for the future right? So what does that make me."

"That man is not my-"

"That's not the point Charlotte. You should've told me that you knew something like this was going to happen."

"Moriarty would've-"

"Before then. Like you did with Eliza. Because that's what friends do for each other. They tell each other plans. You have told me, over and over again, about how much I mean to you yet-"

"Yet?! I saved your life! How does that not show-"

Thomas then walked to the door and slammed it open, causing Molly and Ms. Hudson to lose their balance, and left.

Leaving Charlotte Holmes feeling like she screwed up once again.