The awards night

Hailee's POV:

I wake up to my phone going off and I open it to see a text saying "hey Hailee what's up?". It was from my mom so I answer "hi mom how are you?".

She texts back within minutes saying "bored without my daughter here".

I smile and start typing again "aww mom".

She stops texting me eventually and I stand up and nearly fall back "what the hell?".

Joe wakes up and holds his head "ugh what happened last night?".

I look at the big dinner table "did we drink last night?".

He shrugs his shoulders "I don't know but it sure feels like it".

It really did because I felt hungover "man how many would we have 60 beers?".

He puts on his clothes and goes to count the bottles "yeah there's at least ten to twenty five things of beer cans here".

My eyes widen "you mean we drank that much?".

He nods his head yes and I fall back on the bed "wonder what we did last night while being drunk".

That's when jinjoo and Cole walk in and sit at the table "what happened last night?".

I shrug my shoulders "we drank ten to twenty five beers after the concert".

Jinjoo turns on the news and the reporter comes on saying "last night at a bar here downtown jinjoo, Joe, Cole and Hailee steinfeld were drinking and partying, here are some pictures of them doing naked stuff".

I slap my head "oh my god we are a public disgrace".

Joe checks his phone "worst thing is that we have the MMVA's tonight".

I nearly fallback on my stool "shit that's like tonight".

Jinjoo grabs my hand "calm down it's ok we will be ok".

I calm down and go to pick out a dress, when I come back I follow the crew onto a big plane to the MMVA's.

I can't help thinking to myself, that Jack set up last night so people would hate me and the rest of his group.

We are on the plane from 11:00 am to 3:00pm. When we arrive we are all greeted by paparazzi asking us questions, Joe and me walk by while jinjoo and Cole answer some questions.

We meet up inside the taxi, which takes us right to where the MMVA's are happening.

I just sit in the car and pull my dress up "so Joe what do you think the MMVA's will be like?".

He replies very loudly back "I don't goddam know".

I just leave him alone and look down at myself "sorry joe".

He just ignores me and says "whatever".

I feel a tear come down my face, but I wipe it fast while thinking to myself "he made me cry wow wonder what's wrong with him?".

The rest of the way is silent until we arrive to the MMVA's. When we get out, Joe pushes me out and I fall on my knees scraping them "what the hell Joe?".

He just pushes me again and again "what's wrong Haiz can't take it aww poor little baby".

I wanna slap him or kill him after that, instead I let it slide and go to some of my fans "hey guys".

They look at me and yell "HAILEE!!!!".

I grab one of their phones and take a selfie "there you go that ones a keeper".