Things

Hailee's POV:
I just finished doing my makeup when I hear someone knock on my door, I go up to the door and look through the peephole.

Joe stands there knocking on the door and I open it "hey". He don't look to thrilled with me instead he pushes me aside and comes in without saying a word. I shrug my shoulders and open my phone.

Joe lays on my bed and finally calls out to me "Hailee we need to talk".

Immediately I put away my phone and walk to the bed "yes what's wrong honeybun". He snaps back at me after saying that and ignores me, I get up and answer texts to people.

I then get the idea to text my mom:
Haiz: mom
Cherri: hey sweetie how's Toronto?
Haiz: not to bad but that's not the reason I texted you
Cherri: oh what's wrong sweetheart?
Haiz: it's joe he's acting weird today
Cherri: weird? How?
Haiz: he came into my room without saying a word, went to my bed without saying anything, then called out to me and I went over and he ignored me
Cherri: wow what a jackass
Haiz: mom he's my fiancé
Cherri: FIANCÉ
Haiz: yes he asked me to marry him on the plane and I said yes
Cherri: your only 21 you shouldn't get married yet
Haiz: but mom it's my life
Cherri: honey trust me if you get married to early you might regret it
Haiz: but I'm happy with joe
Cherri: yes that might be but you don't wanna get married to early
Haiz: yeah I think your right
Cherri: get married when you are ready
Haiz: thanks mom
Cherri: I'm just looking out for my #1 daughter
Haiz: awww mom
Cherri: love you sweetie
Haiz: love you too mom
Cherri: see you later
Haiz: bye

I put my phone away and go back to joe who is just watching tv in my bed "hey". He still ignores me but I talk to him more "I think we should hold off the wedding till we are ready"

Joe slams the remote down on the bed and sits up "what was that Hailee?". I take his hand and look into his eyes "I'm not breaking up with you I'm just saying we should wait upon getting married". Joe nods in agreement and I hug him but he pushes me away "Hailee this is a breakup".

My jaw drops and I start to cry a little "w-what do you mean it's a breakup".
Joe sighs and let's go of my hands "I can't be with you no more last night on the plane was a mistake, taking you on tour was a mistake I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you".

I go pack up all of my stuff and put everything near the door "if you felt that way why didn't you ever tell me?".

Joe just ignores me and I walk out of my apartment and wait at the bus stop. A bus eventually comes and I board it "hi 1 ticket to la please". The bus driver gives me the ticket and I pay him for it. I then think to myself and look out the window "me and joe are one half of one whole". The bus driver turns on the radio and a really sad song comes on and I feel my eyes start to tear up.

A little girl on the bus look over her seat and gets excited "are you Hailee steinfeld?". I look at the little girl and smile at her "yes I am little sweetie is this your mom?".

She squeals and taps her mom "mom mom it's Hailee steinfeld she's that singer I saw on tv last night". Her mom turns around to greet me "hello miss steinfeld I'm Clara". I shake her hand and smile "so what would you like autograph or picture?".

The little girl thinks for a bit and says "I want both". I gladly sigh her notebook and her book bag and I take a picture with her "there you go sweetie".

She just keeps on shaking in her seat her little fingers shaking fast "oh my god I met her I met her I met her".

Eventually they get off and I remember why I came on this bus, to get away from joe Jonas.

The rest of the bus ride out of Toronto I just sit there in my seat and sleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys what's up, this chapter is a bit short I know but there isn't much to it in this chapter and I don't know how I'm going to end this or if the end is coming up I'm not sure yet