Toronto

Hailee's POV:

I slowly open my eyes with joe holding me close and sleeping, I kiss him and look out the tiny glass window "wonder who got my phone".

I look at the tiny tv that's playing home alone and I laugh at some of the good parts. Joe wakes up and I look at him "so how did my king sleep?".

He smiles and holds my hand "better with you my lovely queen".

That's when joes phone starts buzzing and he answers it "hello? Yes she's right beside me, ok yeah sure, Hailee phone for you".

I grab the phone and hear cole on the other side "so you think it's ok to take joe from us well you got another thing coming bitch".

I go out of my seat and go to the bathroom "cole back off all you guys back off I'm dating joe I love him, if you can't appreciate that then f-".

Cole cuts me off and try's to act all tough "shut the hell up me and jinjoo and jack will kill you". He hangs up and I go to joe crying "joe c-cole and jinjoo and jack wanna kill me".

Joe looks at me and puts me in my seat "Hailee my band mates wouldn't do that, besides it was all my plan to have this plane to ourselves not yours".

I hug joe so tight and kiss him "babe you really are the best I think I'm going to cry".

He grabs his phone and calls up his band mates one by one. When he's done he looks to the floor "they aren't very proud of me but if I'm with you it's ok".

I grab my drink and see that it's empty so I call a flight attendant over "yes I'd like a cold water for me and how about a jack Daniels for my boyfriend here".

He writes it down and comes back with full size glasses. I raise my glass close to joes clinking our glasses "to us babe".

Joe raises his jack Daniels and drinks it all at once, my eyes widen as he takes it like a man "babe do you need more?".

He nods his head yes and another flight attendant gives him more, it keeps repeating until joe is outta his mind.

A little girl on the plane comes by with a phone that looks like mine "man I miss my phone".

Joe looks at me while being drunk "hAiLeE your fucking sexy fuck fuck me".

I giggle and rub his chest "no not now babe we are almost in Toronto".

He lays his head on my shoulder and I hold him close to me, he mumbles some words "Hailee I would so marry you and we'll check your pocket".

I check my pocket and find the most expensive ring "woah joe I-I don't know what to say". He kisses my cheek and I keep looking at the beautiful ring "YES JOE I WILL MARRY YOU".

He holds me close then he lays me down in the chair and plants a kiss on my lips "I love you Hailee steinfeld".

My eyes tear up and put him on top of my body looking into his eyes "I wish Toronto wasn't an hour away I wish it were further, so I could have you forever in this spot".

He looks out the window and sees 'welcome to Toronto' "babe I think we are here in Toronto".

I feel the whole plane come to a halt and I get up in my seat "ok let's go perform then".

Joe hands me my special toy mic that I practice on "joe I love this thing so much".

He strums a cord on his guitar and I sing a single word. We finally get off and get to the place where we perform.

Upon arriving up lots of my fans hugs me and ask me for autographs, I gladly sign the autographs and take pictures with my fans "I love you guys but Jailee forever".

The crowd starts chanting Jailee and I pull joe into a beautiful kiss, he responds back by kissing me.

We get into the arena and get our makeup done, do some practice and we get onto stage.

I grab the mic first and say "TORONTO YOU READY TO PARTYYYY".

The whole place screams and we start to sing rock bottom.

Through the whole song I could feel joes band mates wanting to kill him.

We finish up rock bottom and we start singing more songs from dnce's album.

The crowd keeps screaming louder and louder as we play. When we end the concert me and joe share another kiss.

We find a bus to our hotel here in Toronto. The thing is when we get to the hotel we realize we all get our own rooms "but I wanna sleep with joe".

The person who runs the whole hotel comes to me "is there a problem here HUH?!!!!".

I step back and go to my room to find our room's are beautiful "HOLY SHIT I COULD STAY HERE FOREVER".

Joes POV:

I walk into my room and find it to be a awesome hotel room "shit now this is paradise man".

Jinjoo's POV:

"There's gotta be a way to screw up joes head there's gotta be". I grab out my notepad and write down solutions "yes this will work yes yes".

----------------------------------------------
Welcome to the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you did enjoy it then give me a comment (no just kidding I'm not that desperate) love you all bye!!!!!