Stuff happens

Hailee's POV:
I look out the window down at the backyard and smile "I used to love playing in the backyard but as I got older that changed".

My mother walks in to my room to find me looking out the window and she asks "what's wrong sweetie?".

I turn to look at her and say "the backyard I miss playing with griff in the backyard".

She hugs me and takes me to the bed "well you know griff and you are best friends and that's what I love about you guys is that".

I give her the biggest hug ever and say "your right mom but I'm always working on a song, and griff is always working on cars and trucks and never has time for me."

That's when griff walks into my room "hey baby sis!".

I look up and smile at him "hi big brother how are you?".

He gives me a thumbs up and says "hey you wanna come help me with the truck today?".

I shoot up in an instant all excited "YESS YESS GRIFF I'D LOVE TOO LETS GO".

Mom just sits there and laughs at me. I hug her and leave to go work on the truck with griff".

When we get outside griff gets inside of the truck for some tools. I stand there like a scarecrow until griff says "hey sis sis".

I snap out of it and say "y-yes bro?".

He gives me the wrench and tells me to take the bolt off the battery, so he can test it. At first I had trouble taking them off but eventually it got easier and I did them all.

Griff takes the battery out and hooks it to his cords to the laptop and says "hmmm it's not reaching what it's suppose to".

I look at the screen to see that it's at 1.0% so I say "why is it so low?".

That's when griff notices joe, jinjoo, cole and jack walking into the shop so he says "well if it ain't the four stooges".

Joe fake laughs and says "wow griff what you think you are funny well you goddam aren't you fucker".

Griff puts down his tool and walks up to joe and says "you want me to kick your ass?".

I try to backup but jinjoo stops me and I scream "MOMMMMMM HELP".

Jinjoo laughs and points at the door and says "go ahead open it".

I open it to find a copy of dnce' album and say "thanks guys".

Joe stops arguing with griff and comes to me and says "open it there's a note inside".

I open the case and see a piece of paper and read it.

Note: hailee I am sorry for the way I treated you I never meant to hurt you like that and I still love you very very much just like before I just wanna be in your life again and maybe one day be your husband. I love you sooo much haiz. Sincerely joe Jonas. P.s hope you enjoy the album :).

I literally start to cry and hug him "joe oh my god you are just the best and I will enjoy this present".

He smiles and kisses my lips "you know we have to continue with the tour?".

I agree with him and say "so when is the next performance of the tour?".

Joe takes out this paper and reads it out loud "next tour performance is in Canada".

Griff stops us in the middle of our conversation and blurts out "n-no she won't be going to Canada with you".

I push him over to a corner and whisper to him "griff stop they came with a apology and with an album so be nice".

Griff slaps his head and says "what you mean you actually accept his stupid ass again".

I shrug my shoulder and say "yeah I guess I do griff got a problem?".

He just stands there for five minutes and then goes back to working on the truck.

Joe walks up to me and grabs my hand "so you wanna go out or something?".

I wanna say yes to him but then I remember griff has a race today "wanna come see my brother race today?".

Joe talks it out with the dnce crew, then after five minutes he turns around and says "sure we'd love to".

Griff gets out of the truck and yells to joe "HEY MAN YOU WANNA RACE NOW? I GOT ANOTHER TRUCK I CAN GIVE YOU TO RACE".

Joe actually likes that idea so griff goes to get joe his old truck. When he sees what my brother pulled out for him, he nearly shits his pants "wow this things a beaut griff".

Griff gets out and pops the hood to show joe the engine "yes lots of balls man. Ready to race?".

Joe gets in the truck and revs the engine "Hell yeah!!!!".

Griff comes to me before getting in his truck and says "do you want me to kill him sis or kick his ass at this race?".

I put my hands on my shoulders and say "what do you think griff?".

Griff knows to kick joe's ass in this race and he will.

Once at the starting line both of them rev their engines, jinjoo counts them down and right at one they are going fast.

I sit in my lawn chair and pray to god joe will be ok, that's when I hear a crash but it's not from joe and griff it's something else.

Cole is sitting right beside me eyeing my sexy body up. Every time I catch him staring I give him evil eyes.

That's when outta the blue griff 's truck crosses the finish line and I hear him say "FUCK YEAH!!!!!!"

Joe comes slowly behind him and rolls out of the drivers side door "dam I'm I'm the loser".

I go to comfort him "your not a loser to me babe your a winner".

He stops crying and looks at me "I love you".

I hug him tight and say "love you more".

Griff puts an end to the lovey dovey stuff right away "enough you two".

I take joe inside and we watch a movie until bed time

----------------------------------------------
A/N: hello guys I updated my stories again after some months of not updating them anymore. I won't give up on making stories I love it. Love you all bye have a good mornight