A new day

Hailee's POV:
I keep driving in my car thinking to myself "what was going on last night? Did joe and me have sex? God I hope not".

Jinjoo in the backseat wakes up and says "Hailee what's wrong?"

I look in the dark rearview mirror "oh nothing jinjoo nothing".

Jinjoo grabs out some snacks and eats them "dam it's dark out here and there's no street lights at all".

I just keep driving and eventually I say "we are on a highway".

She keeps on eating her snacks not bothering to give me one. Joe wakes up and eats some of his snacks and I say "why does everyone have snacks except me?".

Cole wakes up and looks at everyone's snacks "where's mine?".

Joe looks back in his seat to look at cole "they are up your ass".

I look straight ahead of us and see nothing but highway "did we take a wrong turn?".

Joe shrugs his shoulders and says "you were the one driving".

That's when I finally snap and pull over "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE AWAKE TELLING ME THE WAY YOU IDIOT".

Joe grabs my shirt and pushes me to the window "Hailee you literally did not just yell at me for not showing you the way".

I push him to his window "LOOK JOE JUST STOP AND EAT YOUR LITTLE SHITS".

Cole breaks us apart and says "what is wrong with you two?".

I sit and look out to the road "what...... Is that a person out there?".

Joe, cole and jinjoo look out to the highway "that's for sure a ghost".

I honk the horn at it but it don't bother to look "w-what is that thing?".

Jinjoo grabs out binoculars and looks at it "yep it's a ghost".

Joe tries to get the car started but it won't start "what if it's an evil ghost?".

I punch his shoulders and say "Joe the big tough man scared of that ghost?".

Joe nods his head and sees the ghost has a knife "explain that Hailee".

I look at what this ghost is holding "shit no not a knife we could die".

Jinjoo gets out of the car and slowly walks to it "I'm going to check this out".

I give her the ok sign and she walks up slowly. When she approaches it she talks to it.

Joe starts shaking in his seat "what do you think that ghost will do to her?".

All of a sudden I see her run and scream "JINJOO!!!!!".

Jinjoo runs into the woods and I try to get the car started, it starts after about 6 tries and I floor it to go find jinjoo.

Jack in the backseat wakes up and asks "what's happening?".

I say to joe "you tell him I've gotta drive".

Joe turns around and says "we seen a ghost and jinjoo went out to see if it does anything, they talked for a bit and now it's chasing her".

I see jinjoo and point at her "there she is!!!".

Joe gets out and grabs jinjoo from the ground but she won't come "joe stop just go on without me".

He just keeps on trying but jinjoo don't move "Joe seriously stop".

Jack yells out from the car "JOE LET HER GO".

Joe finally runs back over to the car and sits "she's gone".

I step on it and we get away from that spot only to see jinjoo get killed.

Joe starts to cry and look at me "lots of people shipped me and her and now she's dead."

I keep driving and looking at joe "it's ok joe it's none of our faults".

Joe cries into his hands and looks up at me "I know Hailee it isn't any of our faults".

We look up ahead at the road "where is this road taking us?".

Joe looks out the windows and says "I have no clue Hailee".

Jack looks out the window too and sees the road "let's just hope no dead end comes near".

I agree with jack and stops the car "ok I am tired someone else drive".

Joe and me switch and he drives "aren't we supposed to be at our tour concert?".

Jack and me start talking and joe keeps wiping his eyes "it's hard loosing a band member".

I put my hand on his shoulder and say "well yeah and now you'll need someone new as a guitar girl".

Joe looks over at me and says "no Hailee you'll be the new guitar girl".

My heart literally jumps out of my chest "no joe I can't I have my songs to do and stuff".

Joe hands me a guitar and says "try it you might like it babe".

I strum a cord on the guitar and keep going a bit "this isn't bad at all".

Joe smirks at me and says "keep going let's play a song".

When he says that I get scared but I follow along with the beat good.

Joe and jack and cole look at me but I say "I'm only here for the tour not to join your band".

Cole grabs the guitar from me and does some rock n roll strums "what'd you think of that guys?".

As soon as cole gives me the sign to run I start running. Jack and joe turn around to see my long brown hair flying in the wind, so they start to run after me and I trip and fall "owwww fuck".

Joe gets down on his knees and picks me up "you ok babe?".

I look at him totally confused "who are you people? Who am I?".

Joe quickly runs over to a bed and places me down "I'm joe Jonas and this is jack and cole we are part of a band called dnce".

I don't recognize anything they say to me "who are you?".

Cole steps in and says "your guitar girl of our group your names Hailee steinfeld".

I reach into this purse looking thing I have on and find ID "yeah it's true I am Hailee steinfeld and I'm a singer/actor/songwriter".

Cole takes the ID from me and breaks it " no you are in our band and your names Hailee steinfeld".

Joe takes cole to the corner and says "dude what are you doing?".

He looks at joe and says "well I'm trying to get her to be in the group stupid".

Joe walks away to grab me "Hailee don't listen to cole that's not who you are you are a singer/songwriter/actor and actress".

I try to take this all in and start to freak out "stop switching around the story asshole".

That's when a fan comes up to me and hugs me "Hailee steinfeld!!!!".

I hug the little girl and look down at her "why hello there little girl what can I do for you today?".

She pulls out a pen and paper "sign please Hailee sign pwease".

I look at her cute little puppy dog eyes and sign my name "there you go little girl have a good day".

She walks away all happy and before she leaves she blows me a kiss "I love you Hailee".

I catch her kiss and blow one back to her "I love you too little girl".

Joe looks at me and smiles "still same old Hailee just no memory".

I look down at the ground "I know I know".

Joe picks me up once again and takes me home "go inside and up to your room and get some rest ok?".

I reply back to him "ok see ya".

Joe goes back home and I go up to my room "stupid joe he will learn he will".