twenty nine || secret encounter

There they were, sitting together having a civil conversation. Unexpectedly, Erik and Emira showed up at the same restaurant Addison was at. There was no need for her to conceal her face, she had changed completely and she was sure they wouldn't notice who she was.

Addison was absolutely ecstatic that the two had been paired together. She was glad that Erik's teammate Julian was willing to help her. When she had found out about Emira had moved to Dortmund, this was the perfect chance for her to settle the two together.

She gave Julian, Emira's number and got him to give it to Erik. And it seems he did a pretty good job. 

When Addison was dating Erik, she felt that they were different. But that didn't change how she felt about him. She was madly in love with him but knew that he wasn't exactly her soulmate.

She couldn't have him but Addison knew one person who did, her best friend. Erik and Emira were the perfect match, only the two barely talked to each other while she was still dating Erik. It was up to her to pair the two.

She continued staring at the pair and couldn't help but feel accomplished. They were perfect for each other, from their tough act to their childish minds.

Addison's parents had never been pleased that she was with Erik. Her parents may have took it a bit far by faking her death then sending her to America to live with her aunt, but it turned out well.

She was now married to a well paid, realtor agent and was pregnant with the two's first child. Addison was happy and only wanted the same for the two important in her life.

Her plan was to get the two together then leave. Now that she had accomplished that, it was time for her to go back to America.

"Is that them right there?" Her husband question when he arrived back at the table. He was in on the plan and knew what she was doing. He thought it was a great idea and wanted to help her out.

Addison nodded and smiled at him. "It is."

"Don't you want to go say hi to them?" He asked.

She quickly shook her head. "William, you know I can't. It would be to difficult to handle but if I could, I would gladly do it."

"They need to know you're still alive and not gone like they've been told."

"What do I tell them? I can't just go up to them and say 'hey guys I'm not dead, it was just a scheme planned by my parents to get away from Erik." Addison mocked.

William sighed in defeat, knowing he couldn't change his wife's mind. "Fine, but you can't hide forever."

He was right, she couldn't hide forever. But for the time being, she was going to conceal herself away from them.

And when the time was right, she would reveal herself but know just didn't seem right.