✖chapter 1✖

...What can you do when your biggest fear is your own darkside ...do you face it or do you run from it

You see there is the problem,you can't run away from your own darkside it's stuck to you like a bad habit that you can't get rid of...

"Hey Lea ...hello??.."
Theo asked as he looked at his sister who seems to be dwelling at the window in the backseat.. "Hey ! Kiddo...wake up ...earth to Leah!!" He yelled as he pushed her. "What!!" Leah snapped at Theo, "What do you want?.."Just want to know if want a snack or something?""Uh...yeah a pink lemonade and some gummybears please."

As Theo and their parents get out of the car Leah stayed behind.The wind blew outside singing a tune as it brushed past the small creak in the window of the car,Leah couldn't help but think about the new town they are moving to ...it scares her a lot ..well more like the darkness inside her scares her a lot.

"Here you go .." Theo said as he got into the car..Leah didn't respond ,as to that she was dragged into her own thoughts ,Theo didn't mind tho,,he is used to Leah being like this..

______________________________________

Hey !!!
My first chapter so far...
Sorry if it is short but i promise the next chapters will be longer.  

I hope you enjoy this story i have a lot of interesting ideas for this story and i can't wait to share it with you

Dont forget to comment & vote

Thank you

Loviies

- amoré ♥🌸