✖chapter 3✖

...Sometimes being dark and cold hearted is the best way...

A few days had passed and the house started to feel as home for Leah..
Mrs White and Leah went to the shop to go get some groceries for the kitchen..so that it doesn't look empty.

"So ,sweetie are you looking forward to go to the new school?"Mrs White asked excited.  "Mom ... Please can we change the topic..."Leah asked as she rolled her eyes at her mom. "Okay.. " Mrs White said stretching out the word. A few more hours has past as Leah and her mother make it back to their car.The sky started to get darker as they aproached their car. "Looks like it's going to rain." Mrs White said to Leah looking at the dark grey clouds above their heads. On their way back home thunder clouds stared to light up the dark sky while raindrops fell from the sky,Leah couldn't help but look out the window watching as the forest trees pass by.

Once everything was packed into the cupboards in the kitchen Leah went upstairs to go take a shower,after she was done she sat on the window bench watching little raindrops dance of her window as another loud thunder erupts her from looking at the raindrops. "Kids it's time for dinner" Mrs White yelled from downstairs.Theo stormed out of his room not even caring that Leah is standing in the hall before slamming her out of the way. "Idiot." Leah said to herself as she made her way down the stairs to the dinning room."So honey how was your shoppjng day with mom?". Mrs White asked his daughter. "It was - ".Leah was interrupted by a loud thunder. "It was great,we got to see a lot of shops that is way different from what we had back in Cali, but i really enjoyed it actually, and how about you dad how was work?" right the  Mrs White came out of the kitchen with a bid bowl of macaroni and cheese placing it on the dinning table. "It was okay ,not in a bad way ,I'm just getting use to the new work and my new colleagues." "Well if anyone was wondering , my day was awesome being stuck at home in my room." Theo said sarcastically."It not our fault you didn't finish unpacking your room in time." Mrs White said laughing afterwards.

After dinner Leah and Theo just finished cleaning the kitchen ,the rain outside has started to calm while Leah went up to her room as she entered her room she saw someone standing at the same spot as last night outside her window ,but in a split second the person disappeared, Leah was scared but once again thought it was her imagination..

______________________________________

Ha third chapter...!!!!!😂😂😂

Pls don't forget to comment & vote

Thank you a lot

Loviies

-amoré ♥🌸