✖chapter 2✖

...When night fall with gravity..earth turns from sanity...

It's night time when the White's arrived at their new destination the small town named Medow Falls... Leah was sleeping so her mother had to wake her up
"Leah, sweetie we're here","I'm up mom", Leah said quietly as she got out of the car it was cold outside and very dark ,Leah took her time to look at the surrounding around her new home ...something felt weird for Leah ..as if someone was watching her ..lurking in the woods

"Mom..when is the truck going to be here ?" Leah asked while staring into the woods.The wind was cold against her skin as she pulled her jacket even closer towards her body. "Tomorrow morning ,sweetie, don't worry our stuff will get here." her mom said as she took out a few things from the car and headed inside the house.

"So this is home huh.."Leah said to herself as she turned to walk towards the house front door.

....

The next morning Leah woke up to Theo storming into her room and telling her it's time to get up the truck will be here soon.
Leah didn't had a good sleep the floor was to hard and cold and Leah was kept awake by strange noises ,at first she thought she was just imagining the noises until she saw a strange figure stading outside her window on the front lawn .  There was something off about the figure outside her window and Leah couldn't stop thinking about it...

"Leah, darling could you fetch that box for me and place it in the kitchen?"
Mr White asked his daughter who seemed to jump when he asked her.."Are you okay ,darling?" Mr White asked curios.."Yes I'm fine was just daydreaming as always dad."Leah babbled nervously...but brushed it off.

While Leah was decorating her room she found herself looking out of the window staring out in the woods ..something about the woods pulled her like a magnet and she wanted to know what it is about the woods that makes her feel that way ...

______________________________________

Second chapter!!!!!😁😁😱

So so sorry if its boring ,wil try to make it better next time ♥💕

Don't forget to comment & vote

Loviies

- amoré ♥🌸