✖chapter 5✖

..You have a beautiful smile but a cold heart..

A few weeks has passed which means there is only a few days left for Leah to get her school supplies ready for school."Ugh, why does it always have to be the last few days of holiday that always go by so fast!!" Leah yelled to her brother when the were busy playing ball in the front lawn."Hey than what about me ,I only have four days left before I head back to college, it suck because I have 2 years left" Theo said throwing his hands in the air making Leah laugh.
"Kids, we're heading out to the mall, do you want to come with me and your mother?" Mr White asked Leah and Theo as they make their way to the car."Sure!!"Leah and Theo yelled together.

On their way to the mall ,Leah once again was staring out the window as everyone was silent in the car only thing you could hear were the faint music on the radio."So darling I was wondering if it is okay ,if we can go register you into your new school tomorrow ,since its my day of from work?" Mrs White asked her daughter staring at her from the rear mirror."Yes its okay,mom."Leah said.

...

Leah once again was woken up by Theo storming into her room yelling at her to get up."Seriously ,you can't wake people up like any other normal person."Leah groaned annoyed at her brother. "Nope" theo said popping the p,as he walked out of her room.Once Leah was done showering and dressing up She went down stairs to be greeted by her mother."Morning sweetie."Once her mother said that word it took Leah back to the other night about that dream that she had.
"Uh yeah ,morning mom."Leah said snapping out of her daze."Oh before I forget , I have to go get ready so that we can go to ...your new school."Mrs White smiled at her daughter.

On their way to the school Mrs White and Leah spent a full 35 minutes to talk about what activities Leah can do at school."Oh.. How about ....cheerleading, huh that would be fun yeah?.Mrs White asked looking at Leah for a split second. " Well... Mom I always wanted to do cheerleading ...but I don't know.." Leah said slowly.
Before Mrs White could ask they were already near the school parking lot.Stepping out of the car Leah sighed big before looking at the school name "Medow High!". Leah reads out loud before looking at her mom giving her a big smile making their way to the doors. "Good morning welcome Medow High, how may I help you" a Old lady with big glasses asked Mrs White, giving them a toothy smile."Good morning I'm just Herr to register my daughter." Said Mrs White."Oh yes, just fill in those forms while I go fetch her locker combination and time table"the lady said getting up walking into a office. Leah help by just standing there rocking backwards and forwards on her feet while looking around the school halls."Here you go Mrs White enjoy your day and we'll be seeing you on Monday next week" the lady said referring to Leah that gave her quick smile.

______________________________________
Wow already at my fifth chapter .....still very sorry if it's boring.
Just keep in mind that this is my very first book 💕💙

Please don't forget to comment & vote it will mean a lot to me ...

Thank you

Loviies

-amoré♥🌸